Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Titleist

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Wilson Staff

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Callaway hands down, without any inhibition. There's something for everyone and the entire portfolio is quality.

Callaway - people in the company combined with amazing options in every area of equipment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to fill my bag with Cobra stuff. Love the OS irons and my Amp Cell driver. Need to do some updating but that's what I would go with. For a putter I love my Odyssey.

Callaway. Have all 14 clubs that are Callaway right now.

If I had to fill my bag top to bottom with one company, my choice was Callaway. Not a huge fan of the wedges, but woods/irons/putter they have everything I'd ever need. I don't dislike the wedges though, they just aren't my favorite.

2nd would go to Titleist for full bag due to the woods and putter selection over Cleveland/Srixon, who would come 3rd.

Cleveland/Srixon for me

Taylormade...look at my signature.

Callaway: great clubs, fantastic customer service, tremendous support of THP.

Wedges and putter put Titleist in the bag for me plus they have really good irons, woods and hybrids

Callaway - people in the company combined with amazing options in every area of equipment

Amen brother, the people at Callaway are some of the best in the business!

My first thought was Wilson Staff but they just don't make drivers or putters that I could love at the moment.

If I had money to spare I would have an entire bag of PXG

Callaway, easily. This same question last season and I wouldn't really be sure.

But this year, the Epic, CF-16 and PM wedges have been game changers wrt my opinion of their equipment.

My A-15 Tag would say Callaway and I think a lot of that has to do with their customer service.

Titleist followed closely by Ping for me. I'm sort of surprised to see that Cally is utterly running away with this.

I absolutely LOVE my Srixon irons, but if it has to be complete bag, I would go Callaway. They are pretty tough to beat with their current lineup offerings. The Epic lineup speaks for itself, multiple iron options for every level of golfer, great wedges, and a partnership with Odyssey to provide great putter choices.

So what does everyone think of Callaway?

Titleist followed closely by Ping for me. I'm sort of surprised to see that Cally is utterly running away with this.
This doesn't surprise me considering all they do for THP and the fact that they have a great selection of clubs for any level of player. I am surprised by the amount of Cobra fans, this is very interesting to me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'm already pretty close to it now.

Ping. The original technology company in golf (Not a marketing company like the rest). The creator of the Anser putter, the creator of cavity back irons, the first custom fitting program, ext. Still a Privately held company that has always been about performance, and not the stock holders bottom line. Thank you Karsten Solhiem.
I give credit to the other companies for copying and doing a great marketing job to get to where they are now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ping has my heart love their irons and metal woods. I really like the direction Ping is going. I wish they would get involved in THP like most other equipment companies

Callaway is just making some great products at the current time!

Amen brother, the people at Callaway are some of the best in the business!

Yup. They are the best in the business

Cobra for me.

I spent hours at Golf Galaxy and Golfsmith last year trying every "forgiving" iron and hybrid set. The Cobra Fly Zs fit me just right. I did the same thing with Drivers but eventually got a Callaway XR Driver for mileage points and it never really felt right. I just traded it in for a Cobra F6 and WOW. What a difference.

Back