#THPCALLOUT - #Hype Prep The Battle for the Granite State

OITW

Reaction score
One of New England's finest and OITW will be going head to head against one of Callaway's Best (Darth Finley, the ultimate super villain) in a month's time with the most Epic of Prizes on the line: One Spot on #TeamPrestige in 2017's #TheGrandaddy with THP and Callaway Golf

What better way than to get out have fun, play some golf and test each other before facing the #UltimateTrashTalker himself Jason Finley

All of the Hype details can be found here and The Grandaddy info can be found here

The Details:

Sunday July 16th, 2017 @ 8:08am

Green Meadow Golf Club
Hudson, NH

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Green Meadow has set the standard for public golf in Southern New Hampshire/Northern Mass for almost fifty years. Founded by Phil and Jeanne Friel in 1959, built upon a cluster of ex-farms Green Meadow grew along with and even fostered much of the interest in of golf from the Sixties on. The two eighteen hole courses have evolved over the years and both offer a fair challenge while each has a distinct character. The "Prarie" is flatter and more wide-open. The "Jungle" is generally more rolling and tree-lined, though it could not be considered tight. Phil Friel believed that a good shot should be rewarded, and that a bad shot should not be severely punished (more than one stroke). Green Meadow still expresses this balance of challenge, variety, and reward which is the essence of golf.[/FONT]

courseVersionId=153254&clipholerectangle=true&maxheight=130&maxwidth=759&imgFormatType=png&renew=0&ninehole=0&holesmaped=18&t=1500150041

courseId=2283&facilityId=8492&view=wide&img=1&t=1500150041

Tail of the Tape:

We have played golf together a few times, however never against each other. We know each other's games so this will be a fun test.

Jaymo is a 10.1 and I'm a 12.8 so I will be taking 3 strokes in this match.

What's on the line? Loser buys the first Winner's first drink after the Unofficial New England Outing next weekend.

WITBs:

OITW
:bridgestone::[FONT=&quot]J15 [/FONT]50°[FONT=&quot]J15 DPFs 6-PW
[/FONT]
:callaway: [FONT=&quot]Epic [/FONT]10.5°D Bertha Mini 1.5 14° Chromesoft Balls[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]:cobra:[FONT=&quot]KING F6 19.0° Hybo, [/FONT]KING F7 17.0° Fwy & King F7 22° Hybo; PUR V
54° WL 60°
:Puma: [FONT=&quot]Form Stripe Stand Bag
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nead 8802 Putter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Jaymo
Bag: :callaway: Fusion 14
Driver: :cobra: King F7 w/ :fujikra: Pro
Fairway: :cobra: King F7 w/ :fujikra: Pro
Hybrid: :cobra: King F7 2/3 w/ :fujikra: Pro
Irons: :callaway: Apex UT 21* CF16 5-AW with :UST:Recoil F4
Wedges: ​:callaway: MD3 54 & 58 W Grind
Putter: :scotty: Newport 2 Notchback 34"
Ball: ​:callaway: Chrome Soft

This should be a blast! Not to mention some much needed practice posting live!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great matchup and definitely looking forward to following along.

Let's see whatcha got OITW

Push with Pars on 7

Jaymo takes 8 as the downhill putt fooled me

Back