#THPCALLOUT - #Hype Prep The Battle for the Granite State

OITW

Reaction score
One of New England's finest and OITW will be going head to head against one of Callaway's Best (Darth Finley, the ultimate super villain) in a month's time with the most Epic of Prizes on the line: One Spot on #TeamPrestige in 2017's #TheGrandaddy with THP and Callaway Golf

What better way than to get out have fun, play some golf and test each other before facing the #UltimateTrashTalker himself Jason Finley

All of the Hype details can be found here and The Grandaddy info can be found here

The Details:

Sunday July 16th, 2017 @ 8:08am

Green Meadow Golf Club
Hudson, NH

Green Meadow has set the standard for public golf in Southern New Hampshire/Northern Mass for almost fifty years. Founded by Phil and Jeanne Friel in 1959, built upon a cluster of ex-farms Green Meadow grew along with and even fostered much of the interest in of golf from the Sixties on. The two eighteen hole courses have evolved over the years and both offer a fair challenge while each has a distinct character. The "Prarie" is flatter and more wide-open. The "Jungle" is generally more rolling and tree-lined, though it could not be considered tight. Phil Friel believed that a good shot should be rewarded, and that a bad shot should not be severely punished (more than one stroke). Green Meadow still expresses this balance of challenge, variety, and reward which is the essence of golf.

courseVersionId=153254&clipholerectangle=true&maxheight=130&maxwidth=759&imgFormatType=png&renew=0&ninehole=0&holesmaped=18&t=1500150041

courseId=2283&facilityId=8492&view=wide&img=1&t=1500150041

Tail of the Tape:

We have played golf together a few times, however never against each other. We know each other's games so this will be a fun test.

Jaymo is a 10.1 and I'm a 12.8 so I will be taking 3 strokes in this match.

What's on the line? Loser buys the first Winner's first drink after the Unofficial New England Outing next weekend.

WITBs:

OITW
:bridgestone::J15 50°J15 DPFs 6-PW
:callaway:Epic 10.5°D Bertha Mini 1.5 14° Chromesoft Balls
:cobra:KING F6 19.0° Hybo, KING F7 17.0° Fwy & King F7 22° Hybo; PUR V
54° WL 60°
:Puma: Form Stripe Stand Bag
Nead 8802 Putter

Jaymo
Bag: :callaway: Fusion 14
Driver: :cobra: King F7 w/ :fujikra: Pro
Fairway: :cobra: King F7 w/ :fujikra: Pro
Hybrid: :cobra: King F7 2/3 w/ :fujikra: Pro
Irons: :callaway: Apex UT 21* CF16 5-AW with :UST:Recoil F4
Wedges: ​:callaway: MD3 54 & 58 W Grind
Putter: :scotty: Newport 2 Notchback 34"
Ball: ​:callaway: Chrome Soft

I got Jaymo in this one, Alex is still on cloud 9 from The THP Sweep and gets a little too anxious with the new gear. :)

I'll take Alex getting strokes here. The thing that kills him are big numbers and that's less of an issue in match play.

I'll take Alex getting strokes here. The thing that kills him are big numbers and that's less of an issue in match play.

Thankfully this is usually what kills me too! I think it's going to be a great match!

Thankfully this is usually what kills me too! I think it's going to be a great match!

Yeah, this one was a tough call. I like this track a lot. 12-15 is a really great stretch in match play. A lot of moves can be made there.

Yeah, this one was a tough call. I like this track a lot. 12-15 is a really great stretch in match play. A lot of moves can be made there.

Will be my first time there, looking forward to it!

Have fun guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't gone wrong yet picking OITW, and I'm sure not going to change all that up now. Alex for the win.

Alex all day everyday!!

Looking forward to following along. I gotta take Alex with the strokes. It's going to be a great match

I went against Alex last time, and that blew up in my face, so I'll go with him this time.

Alex takes this one. Excited to follow along

t mInus 15 min till tee time

This Callout brought to you by the fine folks at Budget Golf

c77b4a5e8e4f7f6cf9a9825086bc545a.jpg

Ready to get after it
84724553917c18dfded9b777a3219afd.jpg

543e9e3025bf03bda831fb417522e595.jpg

86abfb20799a5bbeb20ebed1b5c335a9.jpg

I'm in the fwy jay in trouble

Good hole for the mini.

Alex hits his first ever epic drive.... perfectly and I'm in trouble left

Alex hits his first ever epic drive.... perfectly and I'm in trouble left

In the street in trouble, or in the treeline in trouble?

In with par, Alex pars as well. AS

2 putt par and jaymo gets up and down AS

2 putt par and jaymo gets up and down AS

Up and down is what he does...

Back