Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 - THP Review Thread

I'll watch intently and not actually ask but wait for you to offer :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You should join us for sure at Gold mountain it will be a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head some good demo sessions and pulled the trigger on s 14*. Two range sessions now and I hate this thing. Massive pull and pull/hooks swing after swing. Grab my x2 hot 3w, and boom, boom, boom. Within 25 yard dispersion. Very confusing.

Head some good demo sessions and pulled the trigger on s 14*. Two range sessions now and I hate this thing. Massive pull and pull/hooks swing after swing. Grab my x2 hot 3w, and boom, boom, boom. Within 25 yard dispersion. Very confusing.

Strange, maybe the shaft? My 12* arrives tomorrow and I hope it'll kick my 3deep out of the bag.

You should join us for sure at Gold mountain it will be a blast

Oh I'm for sure going to gold mountain with everyone... I meant trying the club :)

Oh I'm for sure going to gold mountain with everyone... I meant trying the club :)

Or at least checking it out!

My whole bag is open is try if you like. Looking forward to meeting you.

In branson it was set s/n. So 14. I've since lofted up to 16. Thinking I'll settle in on 15

Thanks. Two range sessions in and I'm not finding the magic again yet. I'm sure it's Indian vs arrow, but I'm also ready to tinker with settings.

PM incoming!

I think this might be their best work in 2015. This club is so freak'n good.

I think this might be their best work in 2015. This club is so freak'n good.

Such a solid offering, this is my favorite go to club

I need to hit this club. Next time at Pro Golf for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I need to hit this club. Next time at Pro Golf for sure.

Same offer to you as I made to Jaysfan - you can take mine from my bag and game it as much as you want.

First welcome to,THP. i have the 12* with std length and I am seeing very close to same distance as my driver. I am still in the process of debating whether to go driver replacement or loft up and keep it as an option for shorter holes or where accuracy is needed.

First, thanks to you and Cookie for your prompt responses. I picked up a mini on Wednesday. Almost made a major error. Noticed that I'd brought home a 14* rather than a 12*. Fortunately, I hadn't hit it yet so the place I'd bought it swapped heads. (I'd had the grips built up so a complete swap wasn't possible.)

I would have responded earlier but I've struggled on the range since I brought this club home. Big pushes and snap hooks. Finally figured out that I was hanging back. Once I corrected my weight shift, things improved. Love the club. It is comparable in length to my XR driver. It can be hit off the turf but it does fly low. I doubt I'll do a lot of that. A few more range sessions and I'll try it on the course. Tuesday most likely. Will let you know.

Same offer to you as I made to Jaysfan - you can take mine from my bag and game it as much as you want.
You're good people Frank. I'll surely take a few cuts with it at least.

First, thanks to you and Cookie for your prompt responses. I picked up a mini on Wednesday. Almost made a major error. Noticed that I'd brought home a 14* rather than a 12*. Fortunately, I hadn't hit it yet so the place I'd bought it swapped heads. (I'd had the grips built up so a complete swap wasn't possible.)

I would have responded earlier but I've struggled on the range since I brought this club home. Big pushes and snap hooks. Finally figured out that I was hanging back. Once I corrected my weight shift, things improved. Love the club. It is comparable in length to my XR driver. It can be hit off the turf but it does fly low. I doubt I'll do a lot of that. A few more range sessions and I'll try it on the course. Tuesday most likely. Will let you know.

Congrats on the pick up. Good luck in your adventures with this and enjoy it.

Haven't really checked out much equipment lately as I've been pleased with my setup. Saw one of these yesterday.... man they look good. Might have to look at trying one.

Anyone have any luck with shaft upgrades in these? What's working for you?

Haven't really checked out much equipment lately as I've been pleased with my setup. Saw one of these yesterday.... man they look good. Might have to look at trying one.

Stock Kuro Kage has worked well. I have a Handcrafted LZ17 to throw in it but have not yet.

I am with Fupy. Have the Stock KK in X and have found it to be darn good. Don't plan on changing it right now.

Bone stock.

i have the stock speeder 565 and am loving it.

Im using mine with the stock Kuro kage, when I first bought it I was planning on finding a Project X LZ to put in it but since I hit the KK just fine I've given up on that idea for now.

Back