2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

-7 .... ???? Looks like 20 under will win this thing

these are guys are just destroying every course every week
That pace will slow wayyyy down when the weather comes in this weekend

How is Mickelson doing? Haven't been able to watch any of this yet :(. Went with him and Ousty

Phil currently at -2. Has been up and down, missed opportunities on the front.

Justin Rose bores the hell out of me.

He might be able to pick up a players bag for the weekend play? I mean, he does have a ton of course knowledge. Easy way to make a check for the week.

I would love to see that happen.

"Hey Tiger - want to make some extra cash this weekend?"

Kuch with my wedge game!

I don't get the efforts to get into the 60 yard range -- Obviously they are awesome at golf but I feel like that shot is so much harder than a 90 yard shot.

Stats say otherwise for these guys however.

Stats say otherwise for these guys however.

Yeah, fair enough. Tough to wrap my head around it personally because I find that shot so much harder.

The Kuch sample was one of only a few on the day it seems.

Justin Rose bores the hell out of me.

But he does love putters. So you've got that in common. Think he's used a different putter about every other tournament this year.

But he does love putters. So you've got that in common. Think he's used a different putter about every other tournament this year.

But my putters actually look good.

#Truth
#SorryTMtheTruthHurts

Yeah, fair enough. Tough to wrap my head around it personally because I find that shot so much harder.

The Kuch sample was one of only a few on the day it seems.

I am the same way strangely. The longer the approach shot (within reason) the better chance I have to get it on the green.

Back nine is playing 3.1 strokes harder than the front nine based on completed rounds today.

Fowler looks like he's going jogging.... on Hoth.

Might be the ugliest rain suit I've ever seen from Fowler.... I'd still rock it though haha

Wind looks like its picking up, not sure if Daly will have trouble lighting his boagie or not.

Zach Johnson is going to have to get a cut off man if the wind keeps picking up

Back nine is playing 3.1 strokes harder than the front nine based on completed rounds today.

You got that right. Geoff Ogilvy has lost 5 strokes over the last four holes. 6 under to 1 under.....Super tough coming in......

ZJ looks like an alien with that beanie/Oakley combo.....

You too can dress the family like Rickie for Halloween

6572.jpg

Daly playing in his jammies

Appears Rose is done with birdies for the day

What's up with that TMAG commercial saying the percentages and how much more tour use they have haha. They obviously are clinging to that for dear life because outside of the tour they are struggling

What's up with that TMAG commercial saying the percentages and how much more tour use they have haha. They obviously are clinging to that for dear life because outside of the tour they are struggling

Titleist uses the crap out of that same thing though. And not much different IMO than other companies using the gold medals from the golf digest hot list.

Back