Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Thanks for putting this together @MileHighGolfer, had a ton of fun, cant wait for the next one.

Thanks for putting this together @MileHighGolfer, had a ton of fun, cant wait for the next one.
It was a blast playing with you and theballguy...I guess Randy too. Need to make it a regular thing. You all played great and was a a fun afternoon. Remind me next time and I'll bring my shaft for you to try on the biocell.

It was a blast playing with you and theballguy...I guess Randy too. Need to make it a regular thing. You all played great and was a a fun afternoon. Remind me next time and I'll bring my shaft for you to try on the biocell.
Was a great time!

If only we could have got the other four in front of us to play faster. Was nice to have two full groups on the course...good times.

If only we could have got the other four in front of us to play faster. Was nice to have two full groups on the course...good times.
The hell you say. We never felt pressure ;)

Will do, very interested in seeing what a different shaft feels like

Will do, very interested in seeing what a different shaft feels like
Don't have all the toys Kang does...but the bag is open for you to try anything you like. The FlyZ is a major improvement.

As a matter of fact...I will bring a regular FlyZ for you to try. Picked one up on a mismark at GS for Teras boy for a steal.

Was a great time!

+1. Thanks @milehighgolfer for organizing. I had a great time out there today. One of my best rounds of the season. I'm down any time we want to try it again.

+1. Thanks @milehighgolfer for organizing. I had a great time out there today. One of my best rounds of the season. I'm down any time we want to try it again.
We can get together weekly. Any time your up for a round I am :)

Had a good time today on a fun course. Nice to pop AmberLamps and theballguy's THP cherries. It was a pleasure meeting/playing with you. Nice of that Doug guy to make an appearance also. I hear that slow group in front of us had a good time also.

You played well today...but should have kept tight liooed about breaking 80. Even E's "no way I'm going to make this" didn't work as you put it in your head. So close...but you will be there on the reg soon!

You played well today...but should have kept tight liooed about breaking 80. Even E's "no way I'm going to make this" didn't work as you put it in your head. So close...but you will be there on the reg soon!

I agree, you definitely got in your head on that last hole, I bet you make those puts 95% of the time without the "breaking 80" pressure. Im still pumped off my bird put, longest put I've ever holed.

I just noticed this thread existed. I'm down in the springs and will have to come play with your group sometime this year. I have never played with THPers before. I hear it is much better then normal golf.........

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I just noticed this thread existed. I'm down in the springs and will have to come play with your group sometime this year. I have never played with THPers before. I hear it is much better then normal golf.........

Absolutely!

I agree, you definitely got in your head on that last hole, I bet you make those puts 95% of the time without the "breaking 80" pressure. Im still pumped off my bird put, longest put I've ever holed.
That....was Awesome!

Or we could come down there...half way...we are mobile (me more so than those northern guys...not meant for those northern guys to read).

Or we could come down there...half way...we are mobile (me more so than those northern guys...not meant for those northern guys to read).

Pine creek is a great course. Wouldn't mind playing there again. Of course bear dance is somewhere in the middle ish...

Tuesday 21st. Bear dance. 3:33 and 4 pm. 60 bucks. Cart and range balls included. Who wants to play???

Tuesday July 21st at 333 pm and 342 pm. I have booked 2 4somes. Come join!

Confirmed:
Kc720
Pokeslice

Maybe:
J4u
My bro in law

Tuesday July 21st at 333 pm and 342 pm. I have booked 2 4somes. Come join!

Confirmed:
Kc720
Pokeslice

Maybe:
J4u
My bro in law
Confirmed:
Kc720
Pokeslice
My bro in law

Maybe:
Theballguy
J4u

$60 with cart and unlimited range balls at one of Colorado finest courses!

How do you guys get so much time off during the week (Jealous)
Just happens to be some of our work schedules... we'd love to have you join!

Back