Zero Friction GPS Glove

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like it won't fall off, but not sure I want it on my hand. The price is a tad bit off-putting as well. Lots of solid options for less.

It looks like a great product and I'm guessing it will sell well as most golfers do wear a glove. Super convenient and small and maybe a bit pricey but I'm guessing the price will soon drop.

I prefer laser and have since I got my first rangefinder over 20 years ago. Every golf GPS device I've bought got used for less than 10 rounds before I gave up on it. My brain needs exact yardage to the flag and GPS obviously doesn't do that.

The size worries me. I'd hate to lose it. Tucking the glove and sitting on it in my back pocket.

Not interesting to me. I have one that sits on my bag or can go in my pocket that works great and I'm not worried about breaking it or losing it.

I've tried the "one size fits all" glove and really wasn't too fond of the concept. It was OK at first but got progressively loose every time you put it on and take it off. The concept of the GPS is OK at best for me, in other words, I probably wouldn't buy it since there are other options that cost less that are available.

Clever but a solution in search of a problem, imho.

My swing speed is too high and the unit wouldn't be able to handle all the G forces.

:D

I'm out.

Not for me, I would know it is there all the time.

Plus I have stopped wearing a glove so there's that too.

Not for me, I think it would be too bulky, when they get the size down then it may interest me.

I don't see this getting much traction, but I could be wrong. Here are my thoughts on it.

I don't like wearing a watch when playing golf due to the added weight. This is probably light, but still added weight on my hand.
Yet another app I have to add to my phone.
You burn up a battery in the reader on the glove and the battery in your phone.
Must buy their replacement glove when the original wears out? (not sure)

Most important of all... Anything endorsed by Johnny Miller will never be in my possession.

Back