The Jim Gaffigan Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if there are any other Gaffigan fans here, but his stand up is some of the best out there. His new show on TV Land just started and the 1st episode is really good.

Gaffigan is the man. "Hottttttttttt pocketttttttttt" hahaha

• Admin
Gaffigan is the man. "Hottttttttttt pocketttttttttt" hahaha

Set your DVR then. The show is basically his autobiography.

"Why do they put bacon in salads? It just turns into a game called Find the Bacon".

Set your DVR then. The show is basically his autobiography.

"Why do they put bacon in salads? It just turns into a game called Find the Bacon".

Doing this as we speak! ?

I like Jim Gaffigan myself, so I'll check it out.

"The vegetarian hot pocket, for those that don't eat meat, but still want diarrhea."

Wil have to check this out.

My wife and I love Gaffigan, the show was great, can't wait to keep watching!

Watched it last night. It was pretty good and I am a fan of his style of comedy. Hopefully it picks up and makes a good run.

Also watched the first episode and really enjoyed it.

DVR set. His specials on netflix are just incredible.

Love Gaffigan. Will definitely have to catch his show.

I need to check this out. I listened to his book "Dad is Fat" on the train to/from DC this week and it was an absolute riot.

haha yes, Gaffigan is hilarious

Hopefully it's not like Mulaney where he acted out his stand up routine.

Love his books and standup. Watched episode one and it was... Ok. Not as good as I hoped but it will hopefully improve. Will keep watching.

I didn't realize he had a show coming out. I'm a big fan of his comedy. He's coming to NC in August and I can't wait to see him. He sold out like 3 months ago.

Love his standup.

Watched the Pilot episode and it was OK, but I hope it gets better.

Last week Comedy Central showed a bunch of his stand-ups and I recorded them for when there was nothing on TV. Well, there is nothing on TV so I am watching them, and while I have seen them before, I am still laughing out loud.

Last week Comedy Central showed a bunch of his stand-ups and I recorded them for when there was nothing on TV. Well, there is nothing on TV so I am watching them, and while I have seen them before, I am still laughing out loud.
We had tacos tonight for dinner. I kept saying, "It's a tortilla with meat, cheese, and vegetables."

My wife gets it, so she doesn't think I'm too crazy

Watching the second show. Likely to be the last time.

His stand up is great. This show is like how Wake thinks of the Royals.

Loved the most recent one. The scene at the Airport was hilarious.

When the fellow passenger said "Who Does That" it immediately reminded me of Sposeys shoe story at PGA National... Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm still enjoying this show. Watching last night's episode over a late lunch.

Yep, still enjoying it as well. Haven't wathced this weeks yet. Most likely tonight. Michelle and I often compare him to the Larry David in Curb, not so much physically but a guy who just can't get out of his own way.

Back