rogt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So with Photobucket blocking pics and having you update your account $ now. What is everyone using now for uploading to the site?

Imgur is always my go ot.

Get the tapatalk app it's free and easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So with Photobucket blocking pics and having you update your account $ now. What is everyone using now for uploading to the site?

Been using tapatalk mostly, but also utilizing the attachment feature in Advanced Settings.

Been using tapatalk mostly, but also utilizing the attachment feature in Advanced Settings.

When I try this on my phone I don't see my phones camera roll.

Thanks guys went with TapTalk.

I have been uploading my pics to Twitter and then posting them here

DFOFHfSXkAI9L9v.jpg:large

I use TinyPic, Imgur and Tapatalk.

I have photobucket and just read this thread. Do you have to pay to use it now?

I have photobucket and just read this thread. Do you have to pay to use it now?

Apparently so. I was using them to post my images in here and all the ones I had in the past were replaced by a photobucket icon with a web address to get them to display again. I checked into it, $40/month, $400/year, ... uhm ... no thank you. I got no warning it was about to happen either. I deleted everything in my library and my photobucket account so now all my old images are replaced by the 'photos not found' kitty icon. At least I got rid of any mention of photobucket in those posts.

Apparently so. I was using them to post my images in here and now all the ones I have in the past are replaced by a photobucket icon with a web address to get them to display again. I checked into it, $40/month, $400/year, ... uhm ... no thank you. I got no warning it was about to happen either.

Well sounds a bit crappy. I wont be paying that, much like most people i suspect.

Back