Cobra F6 with Red Tie

Spikes

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys.
I am in the market for new driver. Going budget on a clear out. I like the Cobra F6. It comes with the Stock Matrix Red Tie 60Q4Matrix Red Tie 60Q4. Not sure if regular or stiff shaft. I currently game a Titleist 910 D2 with Diamana Kai Li reg 65g shaft. It's cut down to 44.25 for control. I hit it well, mostly straight with little curvature. I have been on track man. Launches at about 14. The spin is high at about 3300. Problem is I don't hit it very far. 235-240. The pro said the driver is not known for distance. My iron distance is fairly long and driver distance is disproportionately short. My swing speed is about 92-96 mph. Swing tempo is medium smooth. I don't rip at it. My misses tend to go left. I don't have an outdoor facility to hit it so I am hoping someone out there has any experience with this driver/shaft combo. Any thoughts on shaft flex? Keep in mind I may trim it down to 44-44.5" any feedback would be great
thanks all

What did your pro recommend? 235-240 out of 92-96 mph doesn't sound that bad...

Dave

Actually he said almost any new driver on the market I would probably get more yardage with the hotter faces and lower spinning drivers

Back