Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a couple of things on my mind.

Quite a few good wedges can be had for a song & how much tech can you really put into a wedge?

Also thinking about a reliable tee ball alternative. Maybe a different 3 wood than the Tight Lies but I've been hitting so well of the deck lately that I don't want to mess with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A used set of amp forged irons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt you just get the CMBs like a week ago?

Grandura 530. Sounds like that would be a good fit for me.

Ping G30 or Big Bertha Alpha driver

Didnt you just get the CMBs like a week ago?

Yes sir I did. Played with them today. Looking to add to the stable to replace the TEE CB pro H as back ups.

KBS Custom Wedge Shafts
KBS CT Lite iron shafts

It's happening.

Graaaaaaaaaanddduuuuuuuraaaaa

Graaaaaaaaaanddduuuuuuuraaaaa

Between the Reign and Grandura, you might need another driver head for easier comparison purposes

Are they going to fit you guys for them for the testing?
No idea, I'm sure once the 6 who are joining us are selected we will find out. It's going to be a ton of fun for sure, I'm eager to learn more, haven't been this intrigued in a shaft company since miyazaki.

Grandura definitely has me intrigued. Definitely love my current setup, but am intrigued to see what a new entrant to the market has to offer

No idea, I'm sure once the 6 who are joining us are selected we will find out. It's going to be a ton of fun for sure, I'm eager to learn more, haven't been this intrigued in a shaft company since miyazaki.

Using a number code like Miyazaki is a nice touch and very cool! I love that about these shafts

I don't know what the HZRDUS brings to the table, but after falling in love with the LZ Handcrafted I will want to give it a whirl.

I don't know what the HZRDUS brings to the table, but after falling in love with the LZ Handcrafted I will want to give it a whirl.
Is Hzrdus strictly a low/low offering? That's the impression I have anyways, that its a low/low expansion on the handcrafted line.

Is Hzrdus strictly a low/low offering? That's the impression I have anyways, that its a low/low expansion on the handcrafted line.

No idea, but I am an #internetgolfer so I don't concern myself with numbers I only go with what looks good.

C Taper Lites. Hit dhartmann's S55's with them in there. Ohhh my.

Hardcore pondering getting fit for a G30, G30 LS Tec, BBA 815, or BBA 815 DD. Demo G30 goes a good 25 yards further than the SLDR and is more consistent, but think I might do even better with a different model or shaft setup.

Duh.

Grandura.

MD3 wedges.... yes I said it so sue me!! :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back