Solid Orange

Reaction score
Handicap
High
I live in South Carolina, and I've recently picked up golf. Now, obviously it's pretty hot down here, but more than that is extremely humid in the particular area I live in. So naturally it leads to a lot of sweating, even if I'm only shooting 9 holes. Do you guys have any suggestions for what shirts to wear that are more breathable and don't make me feel like I'm wearing a soaked towel at the end of the day?

Anything that's moisture wicking like UA, Nike, Adidas. Other brands out there as well like RLX, J lindeberg, footjoy

I agree with emart. I go with a light weight polyester shirt. I have several that I prefer when walking 18 in the Deep South but have found that preference varies amongst my group so you have to see what works best for you.

Yep, moisture wicking shirts. Also, make sure you wear a glove and have grips with a lot of cord. That will help keep you connected to the club in this kind of weather.

If you have a Ross near by go look at the shirts they have. I've picked up some nice UA & Nike shirts there.

I wear cotton golf shirts with some kind of stretch quality to them. Even a dri-wick type shirt gets soaked as of late; although marginally less. The biggest thing, for me, is that the fabric doesn't begin to bind once it is pasted to my skin.

Any kind of moisture wicking fabric should help you out.

Back