Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody using one? Are they work the $$$? I keep all my drinks in a tearvis or some kind of travel mug.

I use a THP Tumbler and water bottle.

I have two and yes they are worth the $$$. They are so well insulated, it's not even funny.

I absolutely love mine. I bought the 32oz. first online thinking it would be my coffee mug then when it came I realized it was too big so I bit the bullet and got the 20oz. Its absolutely perfect for coffee, stays hot for hours and I dont like drinking coffee without it. I use the 32oz. for water and the ice lasts a long time.

I won one (and a koozie) in a golf raffle. I would not have bought one otherwise, but now that I have used them, I would highly recommend them! They keep just ice all day, or they will keep a drink cool for quite a while. They are pricy, but I think they would be worth it if you used them often enough. I think they have a good warranty on them, as well.

If you're looking for a coffee mug you wont find a better one than a Yeti.

The cups are great... The coolers are vastly overpriced and overrated, IMO.

I received a cooler as a gift. A very nice cooler but to pay that amount for that is assaninine.

I saw them at golfsmith yesterday, how well does the lid work? They seemed heavy and well-made, but I'm still using my Tervis tumblers.

I bought one at golfsmith. It is literally ridiculous how cold/hot it keeps your drinks. Literally ice will last me 2 days. So worth the money

Last edited:
I saw them at golfsmith yesterday, how well does the lid work? They seemed heavy and well-made, but I'm still using my Tervis tumblers.

It was a bit unusual at 1st getting used to the lid, but I love it now, not having to open it every time a drink

I use the 32 oz every day at work. If I put ice in it in the morning it lasts all day. I can typically play 9 holes in 100 degree weather and still have some ice left at the turn. I also left it in the car once when I played a scramble this summer and 5+ hours later there was still ice in the cup. The level of insulation is ridiculous.

I have the colster (koozie) and dad has one of the tumblers. We got them both as gifts and they work awesome but not sure I would spend the money to buy either of them for myself. If you don't have a problem paying $30 -$40 for a cup they work better than you could imagine.

Worth the $$$. Keep your drinks cold for hours even after adding more water or Gatoraide during your round. I always have one with now while playing.

One of these shall be on my Christmas list. They, are awesome.

And effing expensive.

One of my wife's coworkers has a couple and she swears by them. Will be picking up a few at some point. She says the ice will last her all day and some in a cold drink.

Theyre nice but like everything else Yeti, theyre waaaaay overpriced.

I am a YETI virgin, but I think that ends tomorrow. For the long Tour Van drives, I have been looking for a nice metal tumbler to go with my THP Tumblers. YETI seems to get the vote from THPers, that is all I need.

If the tumblers are that good, and I got one, could I still ridicule people who buy a $600 cooler for nothing more than a status symbol?

If the tumblers are that good, and I got one, could I still ridicule people who buy a $600 cooler for nothing more than a status symbol?

If you go camping or fishing they are much more than a status symbol

Honestly thought the same thing until my father in law won one at a oil field convention. I borrowed it for a week of camping in Oklahoma and didn't have to put ice in once in a 6 day trip. I did keep it in the shade and the highest temp was 92 but the other cheap igloo we brought took a bag a day.

Back