Pitchfix 2.5 Divot tool

clarkgriswold

2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Bought it on Amazon, using it about a month now and it is excellent. Only takes 1 or 2 pokes and immediately fixes the divot. I play at a course where people seem to rarely fix their green divots :sad:, i now try to fix few extra while I'm repairing mine. Just thought I'd post the positive feedback.

Last edited:
Post a pic of that bad boy

Looks good! I may have to get one myself!

I think the integrated pencil is the coolest part of that divot tool

Nice. I've always wondered how their tools worked and just saw a video on the 2.5. I'll be buying one.

yea I've used the sharpener almost every round, but chances are I lose the pencil before it needs sharpening anyway, usually grab a few before I tee off.

yea I've used the sharpener almost every round, but chances are I lose the pencil before it needs sharpening anyway, usually grab a few before I tee off.

I busted 2 pencils this weekend (lead tip busted) and this would have come in super handy... might be picking one of these up.

This one may actually be functional and I may be getting one.

The original Pitchfix Twister tools sucked. If there was any sand on the green, it would somehow end up inside and make the tool useless.

Ordered the flourescent yellow one today.

Thinking of picking up one of these as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I took a peek at these yesterday when the OP was posted. Interesting. Certainly on the "I'll be buying one when I order a new divot tool" list.

So I ordered the neon yellow one from Amazon. Like a negative review had already pointed out I was sent the normal yellow one. So strike one already. Not PitchFix fault (Amazon).

During my last round the tool didn't work at all. I live in OH and our greens are usually on the wet side. I often play rounds early in the morning right after they have been watered. I attached a video of my attempt to fix a divot.
As you can see I put the tool in the middle of the divot and pulled up and nothing really happened other than the tool getting caked with dirt. I then had to use it like a normal tool from the side and the 3 tines is not really ideal for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks dangerous but cool =). Wonder if pulling up is good for greens vs twist/pushing?

Back