Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

I kept hearing the words for players by players and pro tour during the vids so I am thinking these would not be for sub 90 swing speed golfers. I will be following along with the testing, good luck to all who enter.

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway X2 hot
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Stiff, 65, Aldilla, tour green
3. What is your driver swing speed? 90-95
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)?
Mid high, draw
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Smooth

Can't wait to see the reviews.

Thanks for another great testing opportunity THP!

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway BB 815 Alpha 10.0 loft
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Stiff, 60g, Mitsubishi, Diamana
3. What is your driver swing speed? 98-102
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High, Draw
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Aggressive

1. What is your current driver head? TaylorMade SLDR S 12°
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Fujikura Speeder 57 Regular flex
3. What is your driver swing speed? 90
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? mid-high right

1. What is your current driver head?- Callaway DBD 9.0
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Veylix Rome 66g X Flex
3. What is your driver swing speed? 112
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High Cut

Thank You THP and Grandura for giving this great opportunity to 10 lucky forum members!

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, training aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

[video=youtube;16X-7TMw4fY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16X-7TMw4fY[/video]
See what Grandura says about THP Testing

The Shafts
As many of you have been following along to the THP Exclusive launch of this brand, GRANDURA is a premium shaft that is made in the USA. If you have missed any of the details, you can find them all here. We do urge each person interested in testing one of these shafts, to review each of the short THP TV exclusive videos and learn more about what this unique company is putting out.

Criteria
10 Testers total will be involved in this review.
You must be able to play golf. Either on the course or in a practice facility.
6 Testers total will be chosen from this forum testing signup to join Myself, Hawk, Jman & Canadan (THP Equipment Writers).

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the shaft (or have significant other test the product) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings. This is long term testing and will need updates for a period of a month or so. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out one of the many review threads to see how others have fared.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What is your current driver head?
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)?
3. What is your driver swing speed?
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth?

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

Testing is open to all Members on THP. However free shipping of the golf shafts (if selected) is only available to Albatross Club Members (along with many other perks). If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support Folds Of Honor, click here.

1. Ping G30 LS Tec
2. Stock Ping shaft, stiff flex
3. 105 mph
4. High and right-ish
5. Smooth

Thanks for the opportunity!

1. Ping G30 LS Tec
2. Stock Ping shaft, stiff flex
3. 105 mph
4. High and right-ish
5. Smooth

Thanks for the opportunity!
PS - the LS Tec is a 10.5 degree head.

1. What is your current driver head? Cobra Bio Cell, 9 degree
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Factory PXv Stiff, 62g
3. What is your driver swing speed? 102mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? VERY high, often a fade
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Seems to be pretty aggressive

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway BBA 815
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Handcrafted PXLZ 50 Regular
3. What is your driver swing speed? 95
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High with a slight left to right fade
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Aggressive but not fast.

awesome opportunity....huge thanks to THP and GRANDURA

Great opportunity! Can't wait to see how the testing goes.

Sounds like an awesome opportunity

1. What is your current driver head? Taylormade SLDR White 460
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana W60 Stiff Flex 64g
3. What is your driver swing speed? Around 105 mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid-High Draw
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Fairly Smooth

Currently gaming an SLDR with a Diamana Whiteboard. Swingspeed is right around 100. Ball flight is typically a little low and righ to left from a fairly smooth swing.

Great opportunity, can't wait to hear from all those picked!

1. 10.5* X2 Hot
2. Aldila Tour Blue Stiff 65gm
3. 90-94 mph (guesstimate)
4. mid high with left to right more often than not
5. smooth

Wow!! What a fantastic opportunity! All the hype and excitement build up with the videos...and now this!!! Thanks THP and Grandura!

1. What is your current driver head?

COBA BIO CELL+

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)?

MATRIX RED TIE 6Q3 X-Stiff

3. What is your driver swing speed?

108-111

LOW TO MID W/ RIGHT TO LEFT ACTION. WHEN I WANT TO INCREASE LAUNCH TO CARRY HAZARD ETC.. I WILL PLAY THE HIGH FADE

5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth?

AGGRESSIVE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have caught up on the videos now, and I can understand the excitement shown on the west coast trips about these. I cannot do justice to the testing of these interesting new line, so I will gladly watch from the sidelines, but I look forward to reading about these once the process gets going.

Thanks to Grandura for using THP as the awesome testing platform the members can be!!

1. What is your current driver head? Ping G30 10.5
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Ping Tour 65 Regular Flex
3. What is your driver swing speed? 90 mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid flight fade
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? smooth

1. What is your current driver head? Cobra bio cell
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Stock pxv in regular
3. What is your driver swing speed? 101
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High fade

1. What is your current driver head? Cobra Bio Cell
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Matrix Red Tie
7Q3 X-flex
3. What is your driver swing speed? ~100
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? mid/high fade

Thank you for giving us the opportunity!

How freaking awesome!

1. What is your current driver head? Aeroburner 10.5*
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Stock Stiff, Matrix, RUL
3. What is your driver swing speed? ~99
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Low, Left
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Agressive

This is so awesome!!

Current driver: Bridgestone J815 12*
Shaft: Aldila NV65 Reg flex 66g
Swingspeed: high 80s
Ball flight: mid-high
Agressive or smooth: smooth

Such a great opportunity for THPERS to have a blast with this one. I'll step aside and let the others have a crack at this one.My shaft knowledge is very weak and in no way could I present a knowledgeable test.I will be reading to get your thoughts and maybe learn a little shaft lingo. Have fun with this one !

This is awesome! Huge thanks to THP a and GRANDURA!

1) Current driver head: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 10.5* cranked down to 9.5*

2) Current shaft: Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.2 Tour Spec X-Flex 65g

3) Driver swing speed: 110-115

4) Typical Ball Flight: Mid/High my miss is high right

5) Swing type, aggressive or smooth: AGGRESSIVE!

I sure hope I get a chance to test one of these out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would love to test these out, was hoping to see some forum testing after the videos started showing up.

1. What is your current driver head? ​Taylormade R15
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Diamana D+ 70 Stiff
3. What is your driver swing speed? ~107 MPH
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High right to left

Sounds sweet! Thanks for the chance!

1. What is your current driver head? ​Callaway 815 DBD 9 degree
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Mitsubishi Fubuki ZT 60 X-flex
3. What is your driver swing speed? 107-110 MPH
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid height/Draw

Back