Rainy Day - No Golf - What do you do?

OITW

Reaction score
Weather is pretty crappy here right so made me think of what would I do instead of golf in the rain.

1) Read a book

2) Watch a movie

What would you do instead THP?

THP......

Go shopping for golf stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to the Dome and hit a bucket or two.

Watch the final round of The Open again on Golf Channel (it's on right now...)

View THP,watch a movie

THP while watching something I'm half paying attention to on TV

Take a nap?

Watch 22 minutes of golf?

:alien:

Weather is pretty crappy here right so made me think of what would I do instead of golf in the rain.

1) Read a book

2) Watch a movie

What would you do instead THP?

#3 - PGA Superstore down the street to hit some...

Play if that was the plan, not sugar, you won't melt. I'd bet you have a nice set of rain gear tucked away somewhere. Issue may be finding a course that would let you out.

Just golf in the rain again!

bae523b0835d9f11fa5c80aa3b612df6.jpg

I'd probably get some stuff done around the house that I've been putting off or find a movie to watch. Maybe give the clubs a cleaning so they're good to go when the rain clears.

Video games most likely.

Doing home reno's or if not im trying to catch up with the hrs of tv programs i have recorded on the DVR.

I vote nap. I'd love to be at home taking a nap right now. Dang work schedule is cutting in to my nap time.

What is this rain that you speak of? It's been so long since we've seen any that I'm not sure what it even looks like.

Are my kids awake? If so, probably play Lego's or trains with the oldest.

Are my kids out/asleep? If so, sleep.

Instead of THP - Probably go watch a movie, read or look for something that needs to be fixed in the house.

yeah, i'm with deuce. if my kids are in the house and holed up with me i'll build lego stuff or play games with them. if they're out, i might sleep or maybe i'll watch some netflix and grab a putter from some practice in the living room.

Netflix and chill

1. Play, write, or record music.

2. Have a beer with friends

3. Nap

3. Binge watch some popular show

4. Carpet putt

I would either golf..or.....golf.

Back