Best Restaurant in Your Home Town?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Every city has their list of best eateries and you have the one place that is your favorite you go for special occasions. What is the best in your town?

Kampaii Japanese Steak a house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every city has their list of best eateries and you have the one place that is your favorite you go for special occasions. What is the best in your town?

Duck City.

It's where all the players go during the John Deere.

Small menu and expensive but you are guaranteed to get a good meal.

If Berns counts as my hometown even though I'm in oldsmar I'm going with that. If not probably have to say salt rock tavern

2 Doors Down

Small main menu with a rotation of seasonal plates. Always amazing, always local.

Toss up between George and Louie's (primarily Greek food) and Jonah's (known for fish and grits).

If I'm counted as Tampa, I'm going with Berns, it's iconic and oh so good.

If I'm saying Brandon then it's Stein and Vein, a hole in the wall with a great beer selection and fantastic menu that changes daily.

If I'm counted as Tampa, I'm going with Berns, it's iconic and oh so good.

If I'm saying Brandon then it's Stein and Vein, a hole in the wall with a great beer selection and fantastic menu that changes daily.

Where is that in Brandon? Have a late hockey game next week there was gonna grab dinner somewhere before. I usually end up at fuzzys

Where is that in Brandon? Have a late hockey game next week there was gonna grab dinner somewhere before. I usually end up at fuzzys

Bloomingdale and Kings

Man, for cleveland area there are tons. Lola, crop bistro, dante, mabels, fahrenheit. Some great eats in the CLE

My town, Dallas, is too big.

My favorite place for pizza, great salads, beer, wine, meatballs is a casual place with 4 locations around Dallas and suburbs and Ft Worth

Cane Rosso.

Pizza made in 900 degree wood fired oven.

With a pizza called the "Honey Bastard", you know it's gotta' be good.

It is.

I would say Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It's my family and friends go to place for special occasions.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My actual home town (while growing up) only had a little cafe and a Pizza Hut, so PH by default.

My current locale would be Pappas Brothers Steakhouse in Dallas. Fantastic filets.

In my home town of Langley, BC it has gotta be "S+L". It's a restaurant started by one of the winners of Masterchef and everything on the menu is freaking superb.

The Boat House is the special occasion place in my town

Frog Hollow.

No other 'fine dining' establishment comes close

Best Restaurant in Your Home Town?

Hmmm Angus Barn comes to mind the food is good but doesn't knock my socks off though but seems we find ourselves there for special occasions a lot.

I also like Sitti a lot if looking for something different.

JB what about for you in your area?

Sullivan's

I'm from Cincinnati so it's got to be one of the Cincinnati Chili places Gold Star or Skyline. Even if I'm only in town for less than 24 hours it is a must eat place for me.

4-Way and 2 coneys w/everything, oh yeah!

By reputation in Guaynabo it's probably Bottles, but I'm a fan of a place called Cayo Caribe. Local pr menu with fresh seafood and some creative plates.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I believe we only have one four star restaurant in town.
It's called Milford's Fish House. Great seafood of course.
But my favorite is Churchill's Steakhouse. The best steaks around.

Moved away from Tampa Bay in 1998, but Bern's is my favorite restaurant in the world.

In the Columbus area, I'd give the nod to Lindey's? There are quite a few that are spectacular, but Lindey's is usually pretty universally agreeable that it's solid.

I'm from Cincinnati so it's got to be one of the Cincinnati Chili places Gold Star or Skyline. Even if I'm only in town for less than 24 hours it is a must eat place for me.

4-Way and 2 coneys w/everything, oh yeah!

I would vote for Sotto!

Back