First post and golf ball question

ngremour

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi All, I'm new to the forums and happy to join what looks to be an active and enthusiastic golf community. I am living/playing in Massachusetts for the most part, to an average 12 handicap.

I have been finding myself trying many different golf balls over the past few years and still like to experiment. Does anyone know of any online sites where balls can be bought by the sleeve and delivered reasonably affordably? Tough to commit to dozens to try new things and the local pro shop is short on sleeve selection. Right now I'm playing the Project (a) but always looking for something else to experiment and have fun with.

thanks!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Budget Golf has a ton of options if you just want to buy sleeves and theres a real solid discount for THPers too

Are used balls at option? I am currently trying out various soft 2 piece balls to find which one I like the best. Ordered 7 different dozens of 4A balls from lostgolfballs for $53 plus shipping. Some manufacturers also have sample packs for sale.

Try the Snell balls from snellgolf.com

They have 2 solid offerings at fantastic prices and there is a ton of feedback on the balls Here and also on the THP Homepage

Most of the OEMS have ball selector tools you can use to get some solid ideas on where to go and try.

Welcome to THP!

looks like I really need to try some Snell! Seen enough on THP already that they seems like they should be worth a shot.

Maybe Ebay for used options if you have a variety you want to try.

Welcome! I would also recommend Snell for high quality balls at very reasonable prices.

Welcome aboard. I can't help much on this topic, but I'm sure there will be plenty that can.

Welcome!

Budget Golf has a ton of options if you just want to buy sleeves and theres a real solid discount for THPers too
Yep. and for the icing on the cake they are MAJOR contributors to these forums. Give em a look.

Welcome to THP! Be sure to check into the New England thread to say hello.

I definitely endorse the Budget Golf option. Also, I know some of the Dicks around me sell sleeves as well.

Back