Golf Carts should have Tablet holders...

NewGlfr

Reaction score
Handicap
Yay or Nay?

Apps out there that do everything for your round besides hit the ball. GPS, stroke tracker, handicap calculator, etc.

Thoughts?

I have an iPad at home, I haven't ever thought of bringing it to the course with me.

For those that do, does your phone not do things your tablet can?

Nay. I see no real reason for this, and don't see anyone wanting to bring a tablet to the golf course. Everything is on your phone that you would want on a tablet anyway, without being an extra hassle.

A golf course I play once a month just got new golf carts that can now charge your phone. I'm good with that.

A golf course I play once a month just got new golf carts that can now charge your phone. I'm good with that.

This would be awesome. I agree with previous posters, not sure I'd bring my ipad out when my phone can do the same. Especially if a charger was available, lol.

Buy window mount or clamp. Bring mount or clamp with you. That way all carts have a tablet holder.

People use Range finders and have to score their card one way or another no?

For many who aren't disciplined or are uncaring of their fellow golfer this creates another way to slow things down. I hear you on the rangefinder, I don't use one anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours do at Dubs. They also have Bluetooth speakers.

Nay - this made me think of the people who are out there at weddings/amusement parks/ just out there taking pictures with their tablets and what not and I think it's strange

I at times bring my tablet (samsung galaxy note 8) as it has gigabytes of music while my phone has maybe 1% of that. But I have a spot in my golf bag for that, so no need for a holder.

I do like the carts with usb plugs for charging, especially wish we had them for THP events when you are posting and taking pictures.

...all golf carts should have a refrigerated mini bar IMHO
just sayin...

No. If it's a big deal to you just buy a mount for yours.

Usb chargers at local course this year has been awesome. I wouldnt mind having my ipad mounted as a way to use gps drag to get yardages....always love that feature at courses that have them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As long as you don't expect me to pay for it if I spay a drive and hit it in your cart.

Nay...not necessary for the masses

Nope. Usually those apps work on your phone and that's enough imo.

I just want a designated slot for my phone. I hate how unstable my phone is while it sits in a cup holder

I just want a designated slot for my phone. I hate how unstable my phone is while it sits in a cup holder

I usually keep my phone on the seat.

I think it's a bad idea. Tablets would be lost, broken or even stolen. The phone,watches, range finders and carts provide more than enough yardage finding capabilities

At the course where I work we have 2 USB ports in every cart. Love it. We also have GPS on the carts so that we can see them on our starter computer and our marshals have tablets so they can also see where everyone is. Our GPS also lets us know if they are behind or ahead of pace of play.

Same. Played a course this week where the carts had USB slots. Had I known I would have brought my charger for sure. Love my app, but it kills the phone by the end of the round

One of the cup holders usually works just fine for my phone. Never thought to bring an iPad. I remember getting looks 5 years ago with the phone when I would get yardages. Now everyone I play with seems to ask me how far we have

Back