THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding steady at 11.2.... Single digits will happen.

I am going dow very slowly, started the season at 20.1, now at 18.2, but I can't break 90, I need to work

Dang! Went from 6.9 to 6.3 and now back to 6.9 again. Something needs to change in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9.8... :)

Finally did it

Tommy

Little decrease from 9.7 to 9.5.

Down a touch...

Up to 9.1. Makes sense. Playing decent, but playing most courses away from home that are challenging and different have caused an uptick. Probably a very honest and true revision. Not disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

down from 14.5 to 13.2. hardwork has been paying off.

down from 14.5 to 13.2. hardwork has been paying off.

No surprise the way you played Hickory Stick and Glen Oak when you were in town, some impressive scores.

My first ever handicap is 32.1

I'm starting to see real improvement in my game every time out, I'm cofident I'll be in the mid-low 20's by end of season.
Having been there, I can say you'll see things go flat for some period of time, then when you get all the pieces of your game put together you'll see your scores drop like a rock.

It's frustrating when you're driving well and scoring in the 100s, or hitting irons well and scoring in the 100s, or putting well and scoring in the 100s.

Then some breakthrough game happens and you shoot a 92. Then you repeat that a bunch of times and you're suddenly a 20 hcp.

Went from 21.4 to 21.7, only posted two scores this time of 92 and 97. Finally at 20 rounds posted. Still hoping to break 20 before summer is over!

First move since September of last year and it was in the right direction even though it was only a drop of .7 from 21.9 to 21.2. Next 18 I play I'll lose one of my calculated rounds so it was nice to see it drop even if it is only for one revision period. All the more reason to go out and play a solid 18 to keep it low.

i didn't change my profile to reflect the 7/1 adjustment from 11.8 to 11.1, but i've adjusted again from 11.1 to 10.6. i feel like just a couple things are holding me back from getting to my goal of being sub 8 this year. a little more consistency with the driver, and taking big numbers out of play when i get out of position.

Some bad golf had bumped me back up to a 4.4 from 3.5. Need to right the ship quick

Mine didn't move but I have not got many rounds in lately and scores have not been good.
If I continue with current play some solid scores will get knocked off and my handicap will continue to rise.

Im trending down but we'll see how much by the next revision. Really hoping to dip into the 10s

I have no idea how this happened. Posted all recent scores, which have all been away rounds.
11.8 to 11.2.
I think the 20 hcp in me is just waiting to come out...

I have no idea how this happened. Posted all recent scores, which have all been away rounds.
11.8 to 11.2.
I think the 20 hcp in me is just waiting to come out...
Best 22 handicap I've ever seen.

Back under 15 for the first time in a while. Shocked considering the scores I started the year with.

Dropped back to a 10.2 from 10.6 & that's not including the consecutive 9 hole rounds I posted of 37 & 40. Not sure why they aren't showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back