CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015 (spoilers)

Honduras has played a very uninspired game tonight

Good for Haiti they absolutely deserved this win.

Honduras coach probably won't make it through this debacle .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honduras coach probably won't make it through this debacle .

Yeah, doesn't seem that he will. Commentators were saying that he spent more time complaining to the 4th official than coaching his team.

Wow Honduras looked old and slow.. Hard to believe most of this team were WC players

What is Brooks even doing in this game.. Group already won and he's sitting on the yellow...now he's gone for Saturday night

U.S. Defense still looks atrocious

Pretty easy to see which team in this game has something to play for and which team already has a spot in the next round locked up.

Not really sure how that wasn't a foul.

Calling the US defense hot garbage isn't strong enough of a term.

Timmy Chandler should never see the field for the USMNT again...how many chances to be bad should he get?

Well that was a half of crap

Timmy Chandler should never see the field for the USMNT again...how many chances to be bad should he get?

His best game for the US was his first. Was so excited when I first saw him play, now I'm begging for Brad Evans.

Awful, just awful.

Tea USA have to make a change or 2 at halftime, this 11 has looks awful

Tea USA have to make a change or 2 at halftime, this 11 has looks awful
Not surprised considering we got outplayed vs Haiti despite the W.

Why didn't Dempsey start?

Looks like Yedlin and Dempsey in at the half. I know the US has locked up the group, but would like to see them at least compete this half.

Finally the goal. Pretty little give and go that we got lucky with and good serve to Bradley.

Like this Johannsson player for us. Does he play much normally?

Like this Johannsson player for us. Does he play much normally?

Not as much as he should. I think I like him starting over Zardes to see what he can do, but his runs and thought process open up the scoring options.

I'd like to see a Dempsey, Johannsson & Yedlin front to see what they can create.

I like having Zardes out on the wing...his speed kills out there particularly with Yedlin playing the other side.

Glad to see Haiti go through as they really impressed me amongst the three U.S. opponents.

Not as much as he should. I think I like him starting over Zardes to see what he can do, but his runs and thought process open up the scoring options.

I'd like to see a Dempsey, Johannsson & Yedlin front to see what they can create.
Yedlin is a right back. Not an attacker naturally. I know he has a ton of pace, but there's a reason he's playing back right and not up front

Yedlin is a right back. Not an attacker naturally. I know he has a ton of pace, but there's a reason he's playing back right and not up front

Up front might have been a poor choice, but hose three together is what I want it see more of. He has the speed to help create headaches and the defense has to account for him.

Up front might have been a poor choice, but hose three together is what I want it see more of. He has the speed to help create headaches and the defense has to account for him.
Yeah, but he also has to get back and help out.

Goes to show, when a team needs the right back to be the offensive difference maker and the defensive difference maker, there's deeper issues.

Sounds like Jozy isn't going to be a part of the USMNT for the knockout round. Teams can call in new players for the knockout round in this tournament.

Sounds like Jozy isn't going to be a part of the USMNT for the knockout round. Teams can call in new players for the knockout round in this tournament.

Wow.. didn't expect that. It's obvious he's not 100% though. Alan Gordon, Juan Agudelo, and Jordan Morris are on the 35 man roster as potential replacements at forward.

Back