Captains Need To Hold Onto Clubs Too

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes things seem as though they are overlooked. Sometimes one's actions are louder than one's words. In the quest for anybody to ever create their Legacy, they need proper guidance and motivation. The next THP Event on the calendar is none other than THP Legacy and it is captained by two THPers that are hopeful in leading their teams to the promise land.

Captain's are going to take a swing or two while down in Myrtle Beach I am sure, and you cannot swing clubs without 1st holding onto the grips. Lamkin and THP got together to create two sets of grips that are and will be the only two EVER CREATED. #THPCaptains

image1-L.jpg

awesome touch. Now people get the joys of watching 441 take a glorious practice swing.

Those are insanely awesome! Enjoy them guys!

Wow awesome gesture, talk about 1 of a kind!

That is pretty darn awesome, incredibly unique and a true momento of the event. Those grips are the design we have been talking about since the utx release!

Awesome stuff for 2 awesome dudes!

Those are awesome!!!!

how cool is that!

That is so cool. Something I know they both will treasure forever.

That is effin' awesome.

Very nice

Small additions that speaks volumes. Very nice!!

Now Ricky has more items to throw at us. Seriously though, those are pretty cool.

Now Ricky has more items to throw at us. Seriously though, those are pretty cool.

True Story.
I was speaking to an industry person about what to do for the captains and she said "You have to do custom grips if it is even possible". I asked why "She said, because like a jockey beats his horse to get that little extra something, the captains can whip the players with them". And so it began on how to possibly make this a reality and Lamkin stepped in with a brand new process that they were able to make work.

Nice! Enjoy those guys!

Those are sweet!

True Story.
I was speaking to an industry person about what to do for the captains and she said "You have to do custom grips if it is even possible". I asked why "She said, because like a jockey beats his horse to get that little extra something, the captains can whip the players with them". And so it began on how to possibly make this a reality and Lamkin stepped in with a brand new process that they were able to make work.

Wardy has taught me well.......Haha

Sweet! Two great men have sacrifices a ton for all of us. These are a simple but awesome gesture for them to "hold" on to.

So are these going to be put on new clubs for them, or are they just getting the grips? Because if they have to get them installed themselves, 441 might never get to use them. :alien:

Sweet! Two great men have sacrifices a ton for all of us. These are a simple but awesome gesture for them to "hold" on to.

I see what you did there. You are clever :)

Fantastic gesture for two great captains!

Nice touch and well earned by each of the captains.

Great gesture for the Captains. Very well done.

Back