Odyssey Toe Up putter?

scottmti

Passionate Hacker
Reaction score
Handicap
Waiting for my girl dance class. Drive to Roger Dunns and messing around at putter section. I notice this putter. I never knew there was a heel balance putter. I knew toe and face balance putter. This putter felt so good and it roll true for me. I have habit of either pulling the putter and gets handsy. But this putter feels just right for me. Since not a huge fan of Odyssey putters. Is there other company makes similar toe up style putter?
861da4682d42deb3dfefdf6db478415f.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me but if this putter works so well for you, why look for another brand?

Forgive me but if this putter works so well for you, why look for another brand?

I was not there to buy putter today. Just browsing.
Like I said. Me and odyssey never got along before so I was checking if other oem has similar type putter.

Waiting for my girl dance class. Drive to Roger Dunns and messing around at putter section. I notice this putter. I never knew there was a heel balance putter. I knew toe and face balance putter. This putter felt so good and it roll true for me. I have habit of either pulling the putter and gets handsy. But this putter feels just right for me. Since not a huge fan of Odyssey putters. Is there other company makes similar toe up style putter?
861da4682d42deb3dfefdf6db478415f.jpeg

Edel Putters

SeeMore is a company I would look into if you liked the feel/look of the Toe Up

Another company to look at would be Edel.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Wait so you found a putter that rolled true and you liked the feel of... but you don't want to buy it because of the name stamped on it?

Wait so you found a putter that rolled true and you liked the feel of... but you don't want to buy it because of the name stamped on it?

Yes I know it's weird. I own 3 odyssey putter. It works well for a short period time and I just can't come back to them.

Yes I know it's weird. I own 3 odyssey putter. It works well for a short period time and I just can't come back to them.

That's too bad cause my toe up has been working wonders for my putting over the last 12 months. Really allows me to get the toe through the ball as I have a habit of not wanting to release it in a normal stroke. Longest I've stuck w/ a putter to date.

Toe up from the flo' up.

Odyssey Toe Up putter?

That's too bad cause my toe up has been working wonders for my putting over the last 12 months. Really allows me to get the toe through the ball as I have a habit of not wanting to release it in a normal stroke. Longest I've stuck w/ a putter to date.

Been searching for similar putters. Edel putters seems looks good but it's too pricey for me. Maybe I should give Odyssey one more try.
Going to store and try again today.

Which model do you have? I like the #9 feel.

Been searching for similar putters. Edel putters seems looks good but it's too pricey for me. Maybe I should give Odyssey one more try.
Going to store and try again today.

Which model do you have? I like the #9 feel.

Have the #1. You could also search on Ebay for some slightly used models for better price options just in case.

Back