Did my team win already? I mean, I know we've gotta 'play the game'.... but we know Illinois are the champs once again.

Who's got the golden chickens?!

I've got two rooms booked.... Really hoping @drp3434 will be joining us but there's a birthday party going on that weekend so I'm 100% sure he's bailing on us.....
Hey pal, I told you from the beginning that I would put money on that party being that day. So it ain't bailing if I was never in Trust me, I'd rather be in Iowa...

If not you can always sit in the bar with King Hartmann and myself.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!
That's true, but I wanna make sure the golden cow comes back to Illinois...

That's true, but I wanna make sure the golden cow comes back to Illinois...
The drinks at the bar will help you with that irrational thought.

The drinks at the bar will help you with that irrational thought.

Oh I know lol...I just don't like the feeling the next morning..

I have come to realize that it's all about the people and not the scores it just took me a bit to figure out that when you play golf one day a week because you don't have the time to play more and you can still break 90 most of the time you don't suck as bad as you think lol.

I have come to realize that it's all about the people and not the scores it just took me a bit to figure out that when you play golf one day a week because you don't have the time to play more and you can still break 90 most of the time you don't suck as bad as you think lol.
Where is MSH, and what have you done with him?

Where is MSH, and what have you done with him?
Yeah, I much prefer the "F***", "S***", "Why the f*** am I here and not on my bike?" version of MSH.

Yeah, I much prefer the "F***", "S***", "Why the f*** am I here and not on my bike?" version of MSH.

You sure you ain't talkin bout me.

This is a solid line of thinking.

~Rock

So it's getting close to the time where all the last minute folks jump in on the fun!

Come on Lurkers :) Where's Illinimick?!

Introducing to IOWA 2015....A third Hartmann...Craig's in!

300099_2272855335553_1812560953_n.jpg

I really like hearing this, and glad you're on board. But you're officially off Team Illinois. Can't have any dead-weight holding us back. :alien:

Introducing to IOWA 2015....A third Hartmann...Craig's in!

300099_2272855335553_1812560953_n.jpg

Holy crap, this made me laugh! Anyone want to guess which part each Hartmann plays? :laugh:

I really like hearing this, and glad you're on board. But you're officially off Team Illinois. Can't have any dead-weight holding us back. :alien:

Holy crap, this made me laugh! Anyone want to guess which part each Hartmann plays?
That's ok Iowa takes everyone on there team

Holy crap, this made me laugh! Anyone want to guess which part each Hartmann plays?
Curly here but I guess those that know me already know that lol

I'm Moe of course.

Oil & plugs changed.. Getting ready

Hotel room booked, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone again, plus meeting a few new faces!

With any luck I'll have some improved golf skills with me this time around...I hope TCI and Honey Creek have repaired the massive turf gashes I inflicted on them last year:beat-up:

Hotel room booked, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone again, plus meeting a few new faces!

With any luck I'll have some improved golf skills with me this time around...I hope TCI and Honey Creek have repaired the massive turf gashes I inflicted on them last year:beat-up:
Great news Sean! Look forward this!

Who's in. And who's out? Do we have a count, now?

I count 18 to 19. The maybe list is posted on first post on first page. If you know any of them. Apply pressure!

I count 18 to 19. The maybe list is posted on first post on first page. If you know any of them. Apply pressure!

I know most of the guys on the maybe list. Will start working on them, but can't make any promises.

Back