Tequila in Ireland???

The guys in my group today were calling me Ricky Fowler today during the round.

Q: "Are you sponsored by Cobra / Puma"

A: "Actually, yes"

We board the plane in a few hours, still time to enter or adjust an entry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we modify our predictions? Think my number needs to way up.

Of course. Adjust away

Editing my entry now....

I'm packing for an 8 day/6 rounds of golf trip to the land of green grass, links and Guinness beer. Let's have some fun with this. The person who correctly guesses the total number of Cobra / Puma items I haul to Ireland will win a prize pack that includes something from The Morgan Cup and something from Ireland. Ties will be broken by random draw. Good luck everyone!
Enjoy your time there Frank. I'll be in Wexford Sept 1 - 7. Hoping to get a couple of rounds in while there.

If there is still time, I'll go with 20.

I'll go with 23. Enjoy your trip!!!

Going with 30, sounds like an amazing trip!!

Have fun!! Look forward to the pics

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

This contest is too funny haha. I keep coming back and I love reading everyone's rationale. Makes me wish I did my entry that way. Thank God that Cobra and Puma don't make balls otherwise we would all be in a lot of trouble. Have a great time, you're going to love Ireland!! BTW Guiness tastes much better out there, straight from the source.

Awesome gesture and fun idea! Safe travels and good golf, T4K!

I'll guess 31 if it's not too late.

I'm envious, Frank. I've done Scotland, but would love to do Ireland, too.

26!

Tequila in Ireland???

Okay guys, our first Ireland round is in the books so I'll give my total and wrap this up. Here's the tally

6 irons, 5 polos, 4 quarter zips, 3 woods/hybrids, 1 bag, 1 hat, 1 shorts, 3 pairs of shoes, 1 bag towel, 1 adjustment tool, 1 glove, 2 belts. By my liberal arts math I think that's 29. I can use some help getting through the thread to determine the winner.

BTW, I golfed the f*ck out of my ball today, just had 4 bad holes. GREAT start to the trip. And Waterville is a superb links course.

Last edited:
have so much fun frank!

Looks like 2 people picked 29:
JonSinVA
Cpljohnst

Hope your round turns around! Have a great time

I intend to do course reviews so I'll save the talk of courses for later. But for now I offer this advice: if it's at all possible, get yourself to Ireland. Fabulous country. Wonderful golf courses. Even better people.

I intend to do course reviews so I'll save the talk of courses for later. But for now I offer this advice: if it's at all possible, get yourself to Ireland. Fabulous country. Wonderful golf courses. Even better people.

Completely agree with these statements. Ireland is an awesome golf pilgrimage.

Hell of a trip dude! So jealous

I'll go with 26.

2 pairs shoes
12 shirts
4 shorts
4 pants
4 hats

Edit .... didn't see it was already over. Plus I thought we were talking only apparel, not including clubs. Oh well .... have fun!

Looks like 2 people picked 29:
JonSinVA
Cpljohnst

Hope your round turns around! Have a great time
Well that's pretty cool! Looking forward to your course reviews Tequila!

Enjoy the rest of your trip. I will be looking forward to your reviews. My dream is take take my Dad there in a couple of years.

Fun contest! I'm gonna guess 34

That is awesome frank, have a blast my friend

25 for me! Have a blast Frank and can't wait to read all about it. Always wanted to go to Ireland, definitely will do it someday.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We spent 4 days in Killarney and we are now off to Dublin. Killarney is a great place. I thought it might be too small to spend this much time at but it was perfect. Also, in case anyone is considering this trip, the Grand Killarney is a perfect place to stay - walking distance to everything, including nightlife. Speaking of nightlife, this is a great country to be a young, single man (I of course am neither). Some pictures to give you a flavor of Killarney

9367521c47dcaab6c1fca5a115aa1e91.jpg

39e5cf4b52d731f1b0a2898cb70f807b.jpg

93941ef93aee95ba173d5980ad2a3952.jpg

18c62aface68869eaaf5b7d0bbe1c8f6.jpg

a01b9c881f4d9b472f5062f6e7c53029.jpg

Back