Fragrances of choice

I used to use a very small bit of cologne, but for the last few years I have not used any. I feel the body wash along with antiperspirant I use use are all I need. Nowadays when I smell cologne, I find it offensive. I was always a believer you should not wear a lot, only an amount that would cause somebody to have to get close to you to smell. If you can smell a persons Perfume or cologne without being close to them, then it's too much.

ken

My go to

f9e620bea69cb97d4ab2063a6e23a49a.jpg

I was looking this up to post as soon as I read the OG post. You beat me to it

I just use whatever my wife buys me. Right now its polo blue and lacoste

Mont Blac Legend or Lacoste White. Lately it's been LW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My current rotation is Issey Miyake, Dolce and Gabbana and two different scents from Yves Saint Laurent. My wife grabs a new scent every 6 months or so and I use it all pretty sparingly.

I'm sure I'll get made fun of, but I don't care (and the wife bought it and loves it), but I wear 'Very Sexy for Him' by Victorias Secret, its good stuff.

Aqua Di Gio is a lady killer, Nautica Competition is a good everyday fragrance.

Seduction by Guess. I like it, women LOVE it!!

My wife likes Eternity by Calvin Klein so I use that. Although a bottle seems to last forever for me, definitely not an everyday user. Deodorant and Irish Spring are good enough for me.

Acqua Di Gio by Armani is my go to.

Mahogany Teakwood from B&BW or Fierce from Abercrombie. My girlfriend likes the smell so it works out for both of us.
This exactly.

I have both of these and the gf part fits as well. I cant wear cologne for work though so they mostly just sit on my dresser.

Bleu de Chanel usually, but I have 3 or 4 that I rotate depending on the occasion or temperature.

I have several I rotate, and tons of samples I haven't even tried yet. Current favorite is A*Men Pure Havane (discontinued unfortunately). Also Burberry Brit. I wear those more in the winter though. Mont Blanc Legend and Polo Blue Sport are in the rotation for summer.

Code Blue
Obsession by Calvin Klein

It's really up to my wife.

I used to wear Drakkar Noir a long time ago, but the wife bought me some Obsession for men and have been wearing that for several years now.

YSL Pour Homme and Uomo by some name I don't feel like looking up.

Polo Blue

Georgia Sweat

Cologne is a total afterthought for me haha. I think I have the same bottle of Jovan Musk I got in high school and it's still 3/4 full. Sometimes I'll spray a little Axe Phoenix too. But I'm far from an aficionado.

I'm sure I'll get made fun of, but I don't care (and the wife bought it and loves it), but I wear 'Very Sexy for Him' by Victorias Secret, its good stuff.

I used to have a bottle of this and I pretty much used the whole thing! You're right, it was actually decent stuff. My g/f didn't like it though, so I won't be getting another bottle I don't think haha

I go between Versace Pour and Chanel Platinum

Polo Red or Eternity for day, Armani Code for "other". If you're looking for something for your girl, Chanel Chance. Oh ya.

Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Pure White Cologne
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

Back