Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

Truth, sometimes people underestimate just how much work goes into testing and reviewing.

Yep. When I tested the Nuun tablets, I almost fell out while walking 45 holes in 90*+ weather just to see how well they worked! I still get cramps thinking about that day. And the Boccieri Secret grips. Let's just say my hands were mad at me after swinging enough to wear the texture off a set of grips in 2 months. But I still remember and enjoyed every day of those rounds of testing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coolest thing to me about this one is no preconceived notions. Typically with any testing its a product that's an evolution of something else.

With this, not sure exactly what to expect so I honestly expect nothing. Makes it very intriguing to see what all the testers think once they have installed and out on some grass.

Amen dude.

And the tech. Oh my the tech....but you know that from a first hand experience/visit!

Amen dude.

And the tech. Oh my the tech....but you know that from a first hand experience/visit!

Truly mind boggling to think about. I like to not get expectations too high so as to not be let down but it's hard not to when you see who is behind it / what goes into it / the actual production process.

Stoked to see whom is selected and the feedback to start rolling in!

Coolest thing to me about this one is no preconceived notions. Typically with any testing its a product that's an evolution of something else.

With this, not sure exactly what to expect so I honestly expect nothing. Makes it very intriguing to see what all the testers think once they have installed and out on some grass.
Great point and all the more reason I'll be tuned in.

It's almost 1 in the morning, and all I want is to see tester names! Yeah. I'm excited about this one.

Couldn't help but thinking about this thread while I was on the tee box today wishing I was looking down at a Grandura shaft!

Super excited about this one. I've been meaning to address my driver shaft, and wouldn't this be a great way to do it!!

Glad I'm not alone in the excitement!

Pretty intrigued about these,I hope to have a chance to see/feel the difference

Is it possible to have THP contest overload? I love this forum and spend a lot of time here even if I do not post a terrible lot. (dad told me if you do not have something worthwhile to say, shut the @#$% up) The Gauntlet, The Granddaddy, this amazing new shaft contest, The Project X LZ Event, The Wilson Event, The Granddaddy, The Granddaddy, etc,

I try to enter all of them will little to no expectation of ever getting it, but the lead up excitement and waiting to hear who the lucky ones will be is really an emotional roller coaster. Maybe it shouldn't be, but it really is at least to me. You veterans are a hardy bunch to stay so calm. Anyway rock on THP.

When are the testers announced?

This is going to be a fun one to follow. Some completely new tech, and knowing THP they'll get these into the hands of a bunch of guys with different swings, so all of the profiles are going to be covered. I'm guessing they'll be a lot to be learned from this one.

When are the testers announced?

I'd imagine the announcement of who's being entrusted with testing will come some time this upcoming week. I'm sure JB knows more. Stay tuned!

Ahhh, this would be such a cool one to test. Fingers crossed!

So just to be clear this one is about the equipment...right :smile-big:

sorry couldn't resist. I know If selected I will give this shaft a very thorough and long review and provide plenty of feedback.

Lol might be a little too soon for that one

sorry couldn't resist. I know If selected I will give this shaft a very thorough and long review and provide plenty of feedback.

I'm so lost. I think I'm glad I am, too. Always hate to see "situations" arise that put a dark spot on awesome stuff like this!

Just slightly.

I'm so lost. I think I'm glad I am, too. Always hate to see "situations" arise that put a dark spot on awesome stuff like this!

i certainly wasn't taking a shot at this testing. Anybody that read the thread I was referencing understands.

It was nothing to do with this great event. Which truly is about some great industry minds and an exciting new product. This will no doubt be awesome as you said.

Monday bump! Get those last minute signups in guys! An amazing opportunity to use and share some cool stuff.

Not sure why this hasn't moved in over 5.5 hours.

Not sure why this hasn't moved in over 5.5 hours.

Hah. I've checked it a few times. Just haven't seen a need to post.

Hah. I've checked it a few times. Just haven't seen a need to post.

Figured it was time it got back to the front for those last min. entries.

Back