USA Men's Soccer National Team

Are they eligible for the Olympics? It is U 23 right?
Julian Green may not be because of his World Cup appearance. I'm not sure though.

3 points for #USMNT

On to the next one

A win is a win. We are out of the group and let's have a good game vs panama

I was impressed by some of Haiti's players. At least they didn't resort to the WWE tactics Honduras brought on Tuesday.

I was impressed by some of Haiti's players. At least they didn't resort to the WWE tactics Honduras brought on Tuesday.
Agreed. Haiti made it difficult for this team and they really had to earn the one goal that they got. I thought their goalie played pretty well also

Not surprising that Dempsey looks to be getting the night off with the USMNT already qualified for the next round. I wouldn't mind Bradley getting subbed out at some point as well.

CJ1asKtUYAArP9Z.png

Not surprising that Dempsey looks to be getting the night off with the USMNT already qualified for the next round. I wouldn't mind Bradley getting subbed out at some point as well.

CJ1asKtUYAArP9Z.png
I like Zardes and Wondo up top will be interested to see how they play together.

These 930 starts are killing me, might have to DVR this one and watch it tomorrow. 5 AM comes early

These 930 starts are killing me, might have to DVR this one and watch it tomorrow. 5 AM comes early

I'll watch the first half and call it a night. They already are on the way to the next round so no need to stay up

I'll watch the first half and call it a night. They already are on the way to the next round so no need to stay up
Yeah, I like to watch live of course but will enjoy it much more if I am not half asleep.

Pumped for Saturday already!

USMNT vs Cuba Saturday night! Pumped

Solid result for #USMNT now to see who wins tonight to see who they play Wednesday night.

Solid starting XI for tonight's semifinal

da0fa35ee19605b649434a4ef3f30e84.jpg

I thought bedoya has played really well this Gold Cup. Put a lot of good balls in the box from what I have seen.

I think Gonzalez deserved the start after his performance last match, haven't watched too much of it though.

Keep the pressure on here

Stellar defending, as always...

That was a disappointing half but there is time left

Jurgen will have to shake up the line up now

Back