Captains Need To Hold Onto Clubs Too

2 of a kind jerk. Haha That is pretty damn sweet. Thank you THP and Lamkin.
No, his are right handed and yours are wrong handed, so each is unique.

Very cool for each captain.

They look awesome.

No, his are right handed and yours are wrong handed, so each is unique.

Very cool for each captain.

You sure are the MVP but the P doesnt stand for Player.....:alien:

That's a really outstanding gesture for both the captains, and something the two of them will appreciate.

Fun fact: hit with the top of the grip for extra whip and less bruising, unlike the bottom.

Sweet grips, and truly well deserved.

Very Very Cool.

Very nice, and they definitely deserve it for all of their hard work.

~Rock

Congrats captains! Well deserved to two forum champs.

Nice! Too bad grips wear out because those are some sweet grips.

Awesome gesture

Awesome.

Wish that was an option when ordering.

That is ridiculously cool!

Those are amazing!

Thats freaking cool! Nicely done.

That's a great gesture. Mike and Ricky deserve them and more.

Sometimes things seem as though they are overlooked. Sometimes one's actions are louder than one's words. In the quest for anybody to ever create their Legacy, they need proper guidance and motivation. The next THP Event on the calendar is none other than THP Legacy and it is captained by two THPers that are hopeful in leading their teams to the promise land.

Captain's are going to take a swing or two while down in Myrtle Beach I am sure, and you cannot swing clubs without 1st holding onto the grips. Lamkin and THP got together to create two sets of grips that are and will be the only two EVER CREATED. #THPCaptains

image1-L.jpg

What a great gesture for the two guys going out of their way to lead two teams.

Love it.

That's pretty darn special and couldn't of happened to two better THP'ers than Mike & Dev!

True Story.
I was speaking to an industry person about what to do for the captains and she said "You have to do custom grips if it is even possible". I asked why "She said, because like a jockey beats his horse to get that little extra something, the captains can whip the players with them". And so it began on how to possibly make this a reality and Lamkin stepped in with a brand new process that they were able to make work.
Not sure I like Lamkin R&D making it easier for Ricky to hit me with stuff... :angel:

This is seriously cool, big thanks to Lamkin and THP for looking out for our captains!

Well-deserved for both captains. So freaking cool.

Those are incredible! Enjoy guys!

Really cool!

great looking grips for great guys

That is really cool...Well done Lamkin.

Back