2017 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is. Where do We draft zeke now ? Is he still a first rd pick ?

Maybe end of first round? No way he slides past 2nd. Of course appeal will play into this also.

16 team league makes it hard to draft someone that's expected to miss 25-35% of season in round 1. Of course season is even shorter with FF playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a Cowboy fan has a top 5 pick he'll be gone.

Maybe end of first round? No way he slides past 2nd. Of course appeal will play into this also.

16 team league makes it hard to draft someone that's expected to miss 25-35% of season in round 1. Of course season is even shorter with FF playoffs.

I think late first is good value too. Many times 4 losses is still ok to make playoffs. So if you lose early due to him being on the bench and his suspension is reduced to 2 games or so, it could be worth it. Personally I wouldn't take him with my first pick. I need that pick to produce for 16 games in a league that deep

Even if the appeal drops to 4 games and the playoffs start in week 14 (at the latest) he will go early in "free games".

I play NFFC and NFBC every year and I could see him dropping to the 2nd round easily due to this....or later

Even if the appeal drops to 4 games and the playoffs start in week 14 (at the latest) he will go early in "free games".

I play NFFC and NFBC every year and I could see him dropping to the 2nd round easily due to this....or later

In a 16 league 16 game season where the regular season is 12(?) games, a premier talent for some of the season is extremely valuable. Especially if it gets reduced to 4 games he's clearly a 1st rounder in THP FF.

In a 16 league 16 game season where the regular season is 12(?) games, a premier talent for some of the season is extremely valuable. Especially if it gets reduced to 4 games he's clearly a 1st rounder in THP FF.

If it stays at 6 there is no way you could take him 1st round. I would actually question 2nd round. At 4, someone would, I wouldn't. Giving up a third of a season is a lot unless your research shows you are going to be blessed with great depth.

Handcuff him to run DMC and you are getting the starting RB with the best line in FB

If it stays at 6 there is no way you could take him 1st round. I would actually question 2nd round. At 4, someone would, I wouldn't. Giving up a third of a season is a lot unless your research shows you are going to be blessed with great depth.

Yeah, 6 games is brutal. I think Ary took Bell with the 1st or 2nd pick last year facing a 4 game (?) ban last season. 4 games + add in the Cowboys factor and it seems probable he's gone early.

Handcuff him to run DMC and you are getting the starting RB with the best line in FB

That assuming you can get DMC, which means reaching for him and that Morris or someone else doesnt take carries.
I dont know, a first round pick for a guy that is going to miss at least a 1/3 and possibly half the regular season with no injury, so that is still on the table?
Pass.

That assuming you can get DMC, which means reaching for him and that Morris or someone else doesnt take carries.
I dont know, a first round pick for a guy that is going to miss at least a 1/3 and possibly half the regular season with no injury, so that is still on the table?
Pass.

Exactly. This suspension to me drops him to the bottom of the next tier of backs, none of which I would take in the first half of the draft. Johnson becomes a clear #1 pick in almost every format. If I get a pick in the second half of the draft I'm almost positive my first pick won't be a running back

Agreed on all points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pass.

Will be near impossible to get both in a 16 team league. I'll avoid it altogether most likely unless something crazy happens.

I don't think he's a good play in the first four rounds tbh. I have him in another keeper league and there's no way I'm dropping a high pick to keep him.

Signups will be up next week.

Nice, locked and ready to roll.

Yessssss!

Nice! Cant wait for sign ups! The THP drafts are always the most fun of the 4 or 5 drafts i do every year

Let's go!!

Boom.

Looking forward to it again this season

No QBs first round this year!! Or 2nd and 3rd for that matter as well lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back