The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

You're going to be in Chicago, and the food you're excited about is White Castle? Oof :bulgy-eyes:

I live in Portland, Oregon. One of the best food cities in the world. I eat amazing food all the time. White Castle, now that is a rare treat. Going on ten years now. :D

I live in Portland, Oregon. One of the best food cities in the world. I eat amazing food all the time. White Castle, now that is a rare treat. Going on ten years now. :D

Bendalbey - check your PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound long enough! I live 10 minutes from one and I haven't had it in 11 years

Time to go to work, Team Rhi.

Rest of the summer golf takes on a new meaning.

We can have a little 3 way competition practice. Good Cleveland representation in #TheGauntlet this year!

You hope it means golf the rest of the YEAR, takes on a new meaning. :alien:

#MVP

First thing that is getting unpacked Monday after the move is my Cog Hill #4 yardage book.

Roger effing Cleveland. Unreal. Can't stop smiling this morning.

Gonna be a busy couple of months. Savannah Invitational, The Gauntlet, THP Championship. Can't wait.

That's one hell of a lineup, enjoy!

Gonna be a busy couple of months. Savannah Invitational, The Gauntlet, THP Championship. Can't wait.

We're going to be seeing each other a lot, I have the exact same lineup.

I have two of those, the book ends. Need to add the meat aka Gauntlet.

I have two of those, the book ends. Need to add the meat aka Gauntlet.

I'd love to see you there! A Panda/MT matchup would be a lot of fun

First thing that is getting unpacked Monday after the move is my Cog Hill #4 yardage book.

Dude, Share with TeamRhi ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to start strategerizing!!!

I'd love to see you there! A Panda/MT matchup would be a lot of fun

are you throwing me under the bus already to get chewed up by the panda?

Dude, Share with TeamRhi ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to start strategerizing!!!

Hi, welcome to the past couple weeks on Team Dnevs

Hi, welcome to the past couple weeks on Team Dnevs
Oh I'm going to be playing cog hill on the wii exclusively from this point forward.

Will we get the shanks as a result of being starstruck?

I know one guy you could ask, his screen name rhymes with The Sneeze. Tell em Heezy....

Back