Does Anyone Buy/Wear Golf Tshirts?

MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
I like tshirts. Some are just for wearing around the house, some for yard work, some I think are nice enough to wear out with shorts or jeans.

Do any THPers wear golf tshirts? Not particular to a brand, but with golf related designs or sayings on them?

Yup, pretty much the only T's I wear anymore are golf oriented.

Oh yeah. I have a handful of TaylorMade and Under Armour golf T's that I wear everywhere. Even one RLX shirt I got from the US Open.

Other than a few contests, where does one even get golf t-shirts? I'm sure I can search online, but generally what I've found are the humorous shirts. Think I have an 'I'd tap that' shirt laying around somewhere, but not much other than that.

I have several Scotty Cameron and a couple Life Is Good golf t-shirts.

Other than a few contests, where does one even get golf t-shirts? I'm sure I can search online, but generally what I've found are the humorous shirts. Think I have an 'I'd tap that' shirt laying around somewhere, but not much other than that.

Most of mine are Matte Grey and Travis Mathew.

A friend of mine gave me a shirt with a picture of Jack's iconic putter in the air at the 86 Masters. The shirt is golden yellow, just like Jack's shirt. I didn't think I'd like it due to the color, but turns out it is super comfy and really looks good on me(IMHO).

tee1.jpg

I love the Linksoul shirts. I also have a couple of shirts from No Laying Up.

A friend of mine gave me a shirt with a picture of Jack's iconic putter in the air at the 86 Masters. The shirt is golden yellow, just like Jack's shirt. I didn't think I'd like it due to the color, but turns out it is super comfy and really looks good on me(IMHO).

tee1.jpg

I wonder what the laws are concerning using his image.

Funny this thread comes up. I just bought a Travis Matthew T-shirt with the saying, "Golfers are athletes too"

I wonder what the laws are concerning using his image.

Well, I'll say this: the shirt is no longer for sale on Rool Golf's site.

I dont have enough i need more for sure

I have a few, mostly from THP, but I've gotten to the point that the bast majority of t shirts are unbranded or have very small logos on them. If I were to buy a golf t shirt at this point it would probably be one with a small course logo on it.

Linksoul; Life is Good; and OEM shirts I've acquired through THP are the only t-shirts in my dresser.

I have a few Masters t-shirts that I wear along with a U.S. Open t-shirt from Pinehurst. Oh and one I got from TPC Sugarloaf about 10 years ago that I still wear on occassions.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I dont have enough i need more for sure

I'm wondering if there's a market for this. I'm thinking more typography with catchy golf related phrases.

I use to wear golf related t shirts but now only wear plain t shirts. Different colors but with no designs.

I wear my THP Outing Approved t-shirt all the time. Both on and off the course.

Don't wear much golf stuff outside the course but I do have a few of the total golf move shirts. Childish, possibly... but I love it nonetheless.

These are 2 newer ones that I want.

124528e9747ab1890d2a86e21d941b9b.png

d6395c57d9b8900fb4030bcaea26d935.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are mainly just the Nike Golf t-shirts from a couple years ago. Grabbed 4 of them at the time, and they are my go to shirt for everyday stuff.

i HAVE A COUPLE OF THE SUPER SOFT T-SHIRTS FROM LINKSOUL. BTW THEY HAVE A HUGE SALE ON SOME ITEMS NOW 50% OFF.

When Kikkor was around, I bought a few golf related t-shirts from them, and I have a Callaway t-shirt and recently bought 2 William Murray Golf t-shirts that are super comfy and fit really well.

I'm another that now wears mostly unbranded tee's. The only golf ones I have are a Nike golf one and the t shirt that came with my shaft for this years THCE. As I'm in the process of getting my bike license, I am looking at some motorcycle themed shirts though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back