THP Callout mancest vs time4Tim

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Mancest ftw

This should be entertaining. Have fun guys, keep us up to date.

My money is on Tim

wow this is going to be a tough one. I know both of your strengths and weaknesses so this should be interesting. I'm thinking it comes down to a 2 & 1 victory

Now your post makes sense! haha, this is going to be a great battle. I will have to ponder my choice for a bit.

This will be fun to watch.

Let's give it a shot. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We are having our course championship this weekend, so it will be a good barometer on my play right now. Roger is a very consistent ball striker and has an excellent short game. So it will be a challenge to defeat him.

This should be entertaining. Have fun guys, keep us up to date.

My money is on Tim

I thrive on your doubt... thank you!!!

We are having our course championship this weekend, so it will be a good barometer on my play right now. Roger is a very consistent ball striker and has an excellent short game. So it will be a challenge to defeat him.

Yes but your A game is better than my A game. Also dislike the distance... 6500 yards is long for me and you definitely have me in distance off the tee. Might have to see if I can find some cream and clear.

Also, when did your handicap go to 12.1? I feel like I should be getting a stroke here...

Yes but your A game is better than my A game. Also dislike the distance... 6500 yards is long for me and you definitely have me in distance off the tee. Might have to see if I can find some cream and clear.

Also, when did your handicap go to 12.1? I feel like I should be getting a stroke here...

Haha. Exactly what I thought this was going to be; just a brutal back and forth and the winner will emerge dirty but victorious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing from the whites definitely changes this course.

Tim is gonna smash Mancest.

Sorry Roger. :D

Mancest is up 1 in the pregame activity.

He's a gamer from start to finish so I'll put my mythical wager on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait... whites? When you guys gonna stop playing from the ladies tees? lol

no need for the apologies, nothing I like better than proving people wrong.

Definitely. Have fun fellas. Wish I could be there to see it.

Pfftttt, you guys are playing the goat track side! That said though, T4T is going to wear that a$$ out :cool:. Have fun fellas!

Wait... whites? When you guys gonna stop playing from the ladies tees? lol

When I start hitting it further than the avg lady I will move back.... so doubtful anytime soon.

Pfftttt, you guys are playing the goat track side! That said though, T4T is going to wear that a$$ out :cool:. Have fun fellas!

I see the cap. Next trip to HI we play even foo!

Dead to me.

When I start hitting it further than the avg lady I will move back.... so doubtful anytime soon.

Haha... fair enough.

How does one choose? Can I say that you are both winners?

I thrive on your doubt... thank you!!!

Happy to motivate. Hopefully both of your A-game shows up that day to make this a great battle. Ive played 2 rounds with each of you now and have seen Tim progress greatly since our first outing. Not taking anything away from you Mr. Consistent, but I think Tim has the potential to go sneaky low. I also have a couple memories from our Barona match that had me saying "****ing Tim, cant believe he just hit that." And I think i remember hearing about a sub 80s round not too long ago.

In any event, please post details so I can tag along.

Back