2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

I'm -12 after day 1....with many others I'm certain.

If the guys that went out early again today, get the good side of the weather tomorrow, it will cement my feelings on the Open.
that its stupid you benefit by the luck of your tee time?

-6.... I need Fowler to pick it up

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

that its stupid you benefit by the luck of your tee time?

Just that it happens more often than not. Without the weather, we saw what these guys do to this course. So if only half the field gets penalized for it, year after year, I struggle with it. Which is a shame, because I love golf over there.

Currently at -8, Koepka needs to knock off those triples.

Currently sitting at +1.

Really, Rickie? 34 putts? That's, like, me numbers.

I'm sitting comfortably at -10, I feel good with it

Just that it happens more often than not. Without the weather, we saw what these guys do to this course. So if only half the field gets penalized for it, year after year, I struggle with it. Which is a shame, because I love golf over there.
I completely agree. Not sure there is a solution unless maybe you stretch the first two days to 4, have everyone play either early or late the same both of the first "2" days, then whatever happens after the cut happens

I'm -7, and I feel pretty good about it.

~Rock

It makes sense, actually. The only way he gets back in this is to put up a low number in brutal conditions. Of course, the theory only holds water if you happen to believe you can put up a low number.

i know ... but its coming from a guy who could not put up a decent number in benign conditions

i know ... but its coming from a guy who could not put up a decent number in benign conditions
I 100% agree with you. I think he's delusional to believe he can do it. I said before, I think he's done (now why did I pick him again?)

I guess pulling out Tiger and putting in DJ was a smart move. For now.

I guess pulling out Tiger and putting in DJ was a smart move. For now.

Ever having Eldrick in makes me wonder if you aren't a little crazy.

-12. one solution for the draw is to send the guys off on 1 and 10 and allow as many to play in the same conditions. it does suck that the draw has a role in who wins the open.

Looking good at -12 right now. Im sure im not the only one to have this pair

I'm -6 right now, Speith did his part but Kuchar didn't go as low I wanted.

Looking good at -12 right now. Im sure im not the only one to have this pair
I'm at - 12 also, wondering if anyone is - 13. DJ and Day seems pretty likely.

I'm at - 12 also, wondering if anyone is - 13. DJ and Day seems pretty likely.

Havent noticed anyone say Day. Im sure most took Spieth instead

I am at -10 with Spieth and Oosthuizen. All my fantasy guys are between -7 and E.

Back