FS: Callaway Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryPotter

Reaction score
Figured this would be a good place to try to move these! I have three unworn Callaway hats, one grey, white, and navy! All three have the Odyssey logo on the back. Let's say $40 shipped CONUS for all three.

d40bad68318528d3f5485e3662336e20.jpg
21b62066c08d7b0262f4cde321bac090.jpg
a9a236e2a5419a2baf38ef14b4045b61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they fitted, stretch-to-fit, or have velcro (or similar) in the back?

Duh sorry I forgot to post the pic of the backs. They are the Velcro model.

Let me know if you are willing to separate - the wife would kill me if I got 3 more hats ahah - interested in the white or gray...

Thanks!

Do these caps have a good sturdy structure? Or are they the ones where they are structured, but if you push on it, it moves very easily?

Do these caps have a good sturdy structure? Or are they the ones where they are structured, but if you push on it, it moves very easily?

These are the TA performance pro cap, so the front is slightly structured in the front, but low profile, and the back portion is very light and unstructured.

These are the TA performance pro cap, so the front is slightly structured in the front, but low profile, and the back portion is very light and unstructured.

Thanks, then they are the ones I am thinking of. I like more structure, so I'll let others go for these.

Bump price drop- let's move these hats - $30 shipped conus for all three!

Mods please lock this up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back