Wager Thread - The Legacy

OK, we can choose something else. Do you have a gas station in your one horse town? Just kidding...do you have DQ? We can wager Blizzards
Not a big coffee guy, and I've never had starbucks, but my first starbucks drink will be on you my friend! :alien:

OK, we can choose something else. Do you have a gas station in your one horse town? Just kidding...do you have DQ? We can wager Blizzards
Actually one just opened up about 15 mins from me and I've been meaning to try it. We going large or medium??

I wonder when this thread gets going will the bets begin for the big one. Dev vs 441 in choosing which team wins?

i have friends on both sides and confident in one person on each side in singles. Having played several times with kevin this year I am on the kev vs anyone i singles. i am also putting my confidence in greggdrews(i know he is going to kill me for this).

its a tough choice for which team wins and having more friends on team dev makes it even harder, but since I don't like sitting on the fence I am taking 441 to win it all.

I am taking Team Tradition FTW as well.

I have a pretty good idea for a bet too..

Large son, need you too feel the pain
Actually one just opened up about 15 mins from me and I've been meaning to try it. We going large or medium??

It's not my fault all the potential food bets I can make originate from people taking Tradition!

Guess its time to retire that picture of me and you from the MC that's on the wall of my spare room....We will always have srotaneS..lol

Now I know how racehorses feel.
Ready to freakin' race.

I was wanting to win bad before, but knowing I'll help a bunch of ice cream treats change hands? Bring it!

At your home course? I'm not subjecting my home course to that hahahaha!

But.... deal.
Hahhaha... that is fair.

Deal.

Mike and #TeamTradition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be in on this, just don't know which way... I will wait until match ups are announced.

I'll throw this bet out.

More Bridgestone staffers win their matches than Wilson staffers. Doesn't matter which team.

Back