2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
You both can get behind me! Gonna make a heavy push for this once sign ups are announced.

I don't care if you are all before me as long as I get selected!

I'll allow it

I don't care if you are all before me as long as I get selected!

You both can get behind me! Gonna make a heavy push for this once sign ups are announced.

Thinking I'll make a push for this event!
Last year the Wilson Staff pulled out all the stops to make it special!

You guys rock so if you are ahead of me and I'm the last on the list if selectees then I'm cool with that.

I'm wanting to continue my knowledge growth with Wilson Staff! Legacy has been an eye opening experience. They're a company that has been working hard to climb back in the game.

Definitely hoping to get my ticket punched for this one. Love the Wilson irons currently in my bag and definitely looking forward to the Wilson's that will eventually replace them.

I got the green light from the Mrs last night! I got my first taste of a THP event at Longaberger and I have to have more...lol!

I'll be trying again this year for one of the coveted spots in this event. Wanted to go last year because it was their Centennial year. Didn't make it, but, loved how they treated our THPers that did get to go. This year's event looks even better.

Hoping to hear some information around signups for this in the near future. I'm guessing nothing will start until the Gauntlet is full.

I know this event will be different than last years. But holding Erky's one and only in the world driver in my hands this past weekend was just incredible.

I cant say it made me want in the event more, as that's not possible I've already reached the max on the "want meter"

one thing for sure the people at Wilson Staff will make this an incredibly unique event.

Last edited:
Just went thru my work schedule for the remainder of the year.
This event is a no-go for me. Very disappointed, but glad that others will get to experience Wilson Staff to a greater extend than I did last year!

Will for sure be entering this event. Couldn't swing the gauntlet but this will happen

I looked into flights....that's all I'm saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can honestly say that I am more excited for this event than any others... I just freaking love Wilson Staff.

I'm wanting to continue my knowledge growth with Wilson Staff! Legacy has been an eye opening experience. They're a company that has been working hard to climb back in the game.
This is where I'm at as well. I, like most, had discounted W/S as being my father's/grandfather's golf company until last years Personal Distance event. The discussion leading up to and during the event opened my eyes to what W/S is currently.
I looked into flights....that's all I'm saying
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midway is closest, correct?

This is where I'm at as well. I, like most, had discounted W/S as being my father's/grandfather's golf company until last years Personal Distance event. The discussion leading up to and during the event opened my eyes to what W/S is currently.

That probably depends on where the hotel is. The Wilson Innovation Center is really close to O'Hare, as is their HQ. Really close.

I think a lot of people feel the same way about Wilson. Ask anyone and they will tel you old stories instead of seeing what the company is doing now

W/S seems to be a bit of an underdog in the golf equipment world right now. Their recent creations show they mean business ... hoping to get on the W/S elevator on its way to the top of the golf equipment world with this event!

That W/S is going to seek input from a small cadre of THPers -as advisors- is humbling and quite exciting. To hold a role once held by Sam Snead? What can you say?

Last edited:
Was talking about this event today. So much goodness coming from W/S and I want to be part of what they have and where they are going.

It would be awesome to participate. Such an honor to have clubs built one of the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back