New Guy From South Dakota

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from your fellow state neighbor here in MN!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Welcome. There are quite a few guys out in your area. Good dudes too

Welcome to THP!

All the way from BC here! Thomas is the name and I can definitely improve my game :) That's why I'm here. Hope everybody is doing well!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. I need to get up that way - the one area I've never really been in the Country.

There are 4 of us in the Sioux Falls area. What city are you in?

Welcome to THP

Thanks everyone! Wow! This forum is ALIVE! Will get back to all shortly. Have a wonderful day everyone!

There are 4 of us in the Sioux Falls area. What city are you in?

I'm just down the rode from you, in Harrisburg! Glad to see some more South Dakotan's on here!

Welcome to THP, reach out to another one of us from SF, SD and join us for a round sometime!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

New Guy From South Dakota

Welcome to THP! Jake Nation is good people and hopefully you guys can play soon.

Last edited:
:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

It would be great getting the chance to play some golf with others in my area. Unfortunately for me, most of my buddies aren't golfers so I play a lot of solo golf. That is great some of the times but my competitiveness is kicking in and I'm ready to challenge myself against others. Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes!

Welcome to THP, reach out to another one of us from SF, SD and join us for a round sometime!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey Puttin4bird. That would be great. Do you guys have a regular course you play? I typically play Spring Creek just because it's closest to me but you really can't go wrong with any of the Sioux Falls courses.

We are all GreatLife members and play on leagues at Bakker, but we also get out to Willow a lot. We're playing at Willow on Saturday morning at 5:51 and I think we may have room for a 4th if you're interested. We're also playing Grand Falls on Sunday morning but we have 4 already set there... Send me a PM with your name and number and we'll exchange numbers and set something up!

Welcome to the forum K. Transplant from Iowa, only one question ..... Dutch?

No Dutch in this bloodline, Czech mostly.

We are all GreatLife members and play on leagues at Bakker, but we also get out to Willow a lot. We're playing at Willow on Saturday morning at 5:51 and I think we may have room for a 4th if you're interested. We're also playing Grand Falls on Sunday morning but we have 4 already set there... Send me a PM with your name and number and we'll exchange numbers and set something up!

I love seeing posts like this.

Back