PING iE1 Irons Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a fitting washer, for the carts so they can try the multiple shafts in the same lie head.
That thought crossed my mind the millisecond I hit send on my post. #toomanysierranevadastonight

The irons are launching tomorrow. My buddy (and boss) who's a Ping Rep. told me that they are "Expensive".

The irons are launching tomorrow. My buddy (and boss) who's a Ping Rep. told me that they are "Expensive".

Yep. Its why a new thread will go up in the morning, price info is definitely...interesting.

Yep. Its why a new thread will go up in the morning, price info is definitely...interesting.
Oh boy. An ellipses followed by that word intrigues me.

I kind of think they might look better without the color splash, more industrial and badass.

Is this the first time Ping has done an open cavity?

They've already started arriving in fitting carts

f988b3ec31f3b1f7320aa345aa8b0fc6.jpg

Looks like some tungsten weighting in the toe...

Gimme gimme gimme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look soooo much better than the original release pics

Guys, the official embargo is almost up and new thread will go up here in just a bit.

Guys, the official embargo is almost up and new thread will go up here in just a bit.
Hurry James. Need to keep an eye on amazon today

Can't wait!

Gimme gimme gimme

Do I have to remind you that you already have 2 good iron sets?

In terms of the pricing, what was the pricing on the i25 irons when they first came out?

PING iE1 Irons Preview

In terms of the pricing, what was the pricing on the i25 irons when they first came out?

3 - ACP's find their way in the bag sometimes too hahaha. I love me some PING though

Think the pricing held firm at 799 for them when they hit.

Think the pricing held firm at 799 for them when they hit.

I believe you are right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back