Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Anyone use the SkyPro Golf analyzer?

Did the site just go down for anyone else?

Chromebook better than Windows operating system overall? Can you still add the basic windows programs?

Gotta see what this Hull auto'd Blackhawks jersey comes in at in 4 minutes!

#HAWKS

Would be cool if the prices dropped the longer deals stayed unfilled.

Going to give the sd card one more shot. There is another one onsale in an hour and a half. If not, I already saw another one that was only a dollar more than the dell offered earlier.

GoPro HERO4 BLACK Prime Bundle

List Price:$691.94
Price:$655.44 Free Shipping for Prime Members
With Deal:$499.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members

• GoPro HERO4 BLACK 4K Action Camera
  • GoPro LCD Touch BacPac (Camera Not Included)
  • Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for GoPro HERO4 and GoPro AHDBT-401, AHBBP-401 (with Car and US Plug)
  • AmazonBasics Head Strap Camera Mount for GoPro
  • AmazonBasics GoPro Carrying Case - Small
  • Lexar High-Performance MicroSDHC 633x 32GB UHS-I/U3 (Up to 95MB/s Read) w/USB 3.0 Reader Flash Memory Card LSDMI32GBBNL633R

I am a fan of that deal

That's pretty sweet. Wish I had 500 bones to drop.

Sitting on the waitlist for echo. Guessing the odds of me getting one are pretty slim at this point.

Found a external battery charger 16000 mah going on in about an hour I'm probably gonna jump on.

Hit add to cart as the timer went to zero and still got waitlisted for the dell chromebook. Unbelievable

Hit add to cart as the timer went to zero and still got waitlisted for the dell chromebook. Unbelievable

I was in there a couple of minutes ago and none were claimed, I went back and hit wait list and was told the wait list is full, lol. I wonder how many of these deals are being snapped up by businesses joined Prime just to resell the products and plan to drop their Prime trial tomorrow.

I was in there a couple of minutes ago and none were claimed, I went back and hit wait list and was told the wait list is full, lol. I wonder how many of these deals are being snapped up by businesses joined Prime just to resell the products and plan to drop their Prime trial tomorrow.

Everything keeps saying none claimed until you try to add it to the cart. Twice now this has happened.

Three times now, cant even buy a stupid portable charger.

Hey DDec,
Travel steamer on sale for $14.99

Back