The Jordan Spieth Thread

The hottest man in golf on the planet and not number 1 in the world...system fail.

I really do wonder what the perfect system is. Spieth has been the hottest sense, what, late 2014? but, it was less than a year ago that Rory won back-to-back majors and a WGC event within a three start period.

I'm a Rory homer and all, but it's hard to argue. Problem is, I don't know a better answer for the system.

The hottest man in golf on the planet and not number 1 in the world...system fail.

I think he takes number one with a top 5 this week. Could be wrong, but thought one of the guys on tv was talking about it.

I think he takes number one with a top 5 this week. Could be wrong, but thought one of the guys on tv was talking about it.

Has to be a win, I believe.

Has he made the turn yet? If I were him, I would continue to paly as slow as he wants, considering he obviously is not going to get in trouble for it.

He caught up after his second warning.. I agree he plays slow, but as you said no incentive to speed it up without penalty. I'm excited to see if he can pull out a victory tomorrow

This kid is incredible! I like many players on tour but boy is this kid consistent as well. I like Rory but he goes in stretches of playing awesome then goes on to shoot +6s and such and misses consecutive cuts. Spieth is just incredible. I thought he was out of the JDC last week and boom he shoots -10. Don't care what course it is that is impressive. I really hope he pulls it off tomorrow. Him or Jason Day. I think he is due as well.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Really want Spieth to take it. If he doesn't I want the Amateur to bring it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always said there will be no golfer in the modern age who could eclipse Tiger.

I changed my mind.

I have always said there will be no golfer in the modern age who could eclipse Tiger.

I changed my mind.

only a sith deal in absolutes

All those cameras going on before he swung, I'm amazed he got it as close as he did. I would have bit someone's head off.

wish he would have made it into the playoff.

Can't double bogey a par 3 on the final day of a major

Yep, when my instructor pulls out a pro's video to show me the proper aspect of a golf swing it is always Scott.

All those cameras going on before he swung, I'm amazed he got it as close as he did. I would have bit someone's head off.

He's not the only one that had to deal with it though so that's not an excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

especially with a 4 putt

Yep, a pro just can't do that. I know it was a long initial putt, but that's not ok. After being his strength his putting let him down this week.

Yep, a pro just can't do that. I know it was a long initial putt, but that's not ok. After being his strength his putting let him down this week.

even if he managed another 3 putt it would have been good enough to get in the playoff

the fact that the MSN headline reads Spieth Chokes just blows me away.

His swing flaws really ruined it on 18 for him
I know what you're referencing. But honestly can't see anything in his swing that's a glaring fault.

That statement bottled my mind

Back