2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

The world's most interesting making with the Chi-Chi sword move.

Last edited:
Good to see Jason Day playing well

Beyond stinking it up. Almost dead last and got out in the early easier draw.

I guess I should have picked someone else lol. Damnit!

Spieth with magic out of the bunker

Way to roll it DJ. Nice par....

Tiger continues to prove Chamblee right. He's just awful.

LOL at Adam Scott's new putter.

those bunker cams are pretty interesting.

We could all learn from those three shots,don't always go for the pin.

Wow!!!

Holy Smokes!

Spieth is just a ridiculous putter.

That saying drive for show putt for dough seems so relevant right now. Especially looking at him vs. DJ.

That putt of his on 18 was impressive!

That saying drive for show putt for dough seems so relevant right now. Especially looking at him vs. DJ.

The stat they put up about him on 17 was crazy though. First on tour from 20+ feet and mediocre inside that number.

didn't realize it was on ESPN so I missed Spieth's putt...dang it. And the announcer on theopen.com coverage will definitely put you to sleep

I didn't see the stat. It just seems like every time I watch him putt he makes it.

From 4-8' - 168th
From Inside 10' - 123rd
From 10-15' - 81st
From 20-25' - 1st
From Greater than 25' - 6th

The stat they put up about him on 17 was crazy though. First on tour from 20+ feet and mediocre inside that number.

haha yea what was he like 116th on tour from inside 5 feet

Edit: just saw your numbers. wow...168th, way worse than I thought. That's the weirdest stat.

Day quietly about to tie for the lead

I picked Tiger and Oosti in the contest. Congrats and enjoy the driver to the eventual winner!

I picked Tiger and Oosti in the contest. Congrats and enjoy the driver to the eventual winner!

haha why tiger?

I have Oosti and Speith, I wonder how many have the same picks

Hahahaha..my picks. If somehow they both come back and do something special, I'll look like a genius...if not I'll just look like I was drunk when I picked them.

Greatest long putter I have seen. He makes 20'+ like others make 10' putts

Back