Titles Are Hard...

Northwest_Trey

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey, Everyone!

I've been spending more and more time on this blog this summer so I figured it might be time to finally join. I've been playing golf for the last couple of years. Well, I should clarify that statement, I have been, at best, hacking away at a little white ball for the last couple of years. To call what I do playing is a bit of a stretch, but we all start somewhere right? My goal right now is just to do a little better than last time.

My one sided love affair with golf started a few years ago in college when I played a round with a couple managers at my job. I was awful, like truly terrible. However, on the 17th hole, I chipped in for bogey from about 25 yards away. I have been hooked ever since. Here I am chasing that elusive feeling of hitting the perfect shot. A feeling I don't think is matched in any sport.

In my non-golf spending time I work as an Advertising Account Executive, play basketball, play video games, try to get caught up on all the shows my cool friends say are must watch (season 2 of GoT right now so don't spoil it for me), and hang out with my beautiful fiancee.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you, getting your advice, and maybe making some great internet friends along the way I mean who doesn't need more of those?

Welcome to THP Trey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum. Ping me if you ever get up to Portland and want to play a round together.

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Trey !
I'm in the Spokane area.

Welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!