TaylorMade Tour Cart Bag

MCGolfTM

Reaction score
Handicap
Any thoughts or experiences with this bag? Thinking of going that route as a smaller tour bag over a regular cart bag.

9327a72b0cac53a5f6e80bc5ed61d862.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TaylorMade Tour Cart Bag

I carried the small cart Tour bag until here very recently. Matter of fact it's has R11S logos. Lol

Mine was nearly identical to this one. Only difference was color scheme.

I loved it and went with another tour cart bag

I am using a 2017 Titleist midsize staff bag as a cart bag. Fits great on a cart. I really dislike the 14 slot bags.

I am using a 2017 Titleist midsize staff bag as a cart bag. Fits great on a cart. I really dislike the 14 slot bags.
What is it about the 14 way that you don't like?

I carried the small cart Tour bag until here very recently. Matter of fact it's has R11S logos. Lol

Mine was nearly identical to this one. Only difference was color scheme.

I loved it and went with another tour cart bag

How much larger do they really feel compared to a stand bag, and how much smaller are they than a staff bag? Noticeably different from either?

How much larger do they really feel compared to a stand bag, and how much smaller are they than a staff bag? Noticeably different from either?

I really could not tell a big difference either way. I was really pleased. FWIW I put many miles on my push cart with this bag attached and never regretted it

I really could not tell a big difference either way. I was really pleased. FWIW I put many miles on my push cart with this bag attached and never regretted it

Good to hear, my biggest concern was that it would be too large or bulky to want to deal with over a stand bag. I have been walking less that in the past and love the look and color scheme of this bag.

Good to hear, my biggest concern was that it would be too large or bulky to want to deal with over a stand bag. I have been walking less that in the past and love the look and color scheme of this bag.

I'll send you a side by side pic in a littl bit of my tm bag and the sm c-130

I'll send you a side by side pic in a littl bit of my tm bag and the sm c-130

Perfect. Thanks.

ad29007174b1d8266a1a8954c270b3ed.jpg

Wow this is surprisingly not that much larger than your C130. I have a TM purelite right now that is a little on the larger side for stand bags so this may not be much of a difference at all.

Wow this is surprisingly not that much larger than your C130. I have a TM purelite right now that is a little on the larger side for stand bags so this may not be much of a difference at all.

Actually the c-130'has a little larger foot print and is more bulky. Mainly due to the large storage pockets on the side.

Imo you should def get the tm bag. That's a sexy bag and makes me ponder getting another one

Actually the c-130'has a little larger foot print and is more bulky. Mainly due to the large storage pockets on the side.

Imo you should def get the tm bag. That's a sexy bag and makes me ponder getting another one

I've wanted this since I saw it on tour. Thinking of grabbing it as I only seem to walk in league these days and everyone takes a cart now, so why not grab it. Also, they say its much more manageable than the staff version.

I wish they made the Erin Hills bag in a cart bag size, instead of just staff as well.

I've wanted this since I saw it on tour. Thinking of grabbing it as I only seem to walk in league these days and everyone takes a cart now, so why not grab it. Also, they say its much more manageable than the staff version.

I wish they made the Erin Hills bag in a cart bag size, instead of just staff as well.

I think you will be very happy with it. It's easy to push when you decide to and looks great on the back of a cart. I had my name embroidered on they back panel of mine.

I think you will be very happy with it. It's easy to push when you decide to and looks great on the back of a cart. I had my name embroidered on they back panel of mine.

Great. Thanks for the input!

The tour cart bag showed up today and man is it sweet looking. Very different than my carry bag but love the colors and look.
45c5f914b5a57607018f1e2b9b864c9b.jpg

The tour cart bag showed up today and man is it sweet looking. Very different than my carry bag but love the colors and look.

I've got this year's Tour Staff bag and I love it but I've been using staff bags for a few years now. The extra pockets on the side panels come in handy.
369a02ba010678205fc42839bbcb2a9f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I've got this year's Tour Staff bag and I love it but I've been using staff bags for a few years now. The extra pockets on the side panels come in handy.
369a02ba010678205fc42839bbcb2a9f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That's a great looking setup!

That's a great looking setup!

I'm looking to make a couple of club changes, but probably won't happen until the fall.

That's a great looking bag!

I'm looking to make a couple of club changes, but probably won't happen until the fall.

I think I finally finished this set.. for now..

Going back and forth with an M1 3 Iron and M1 5 Wood. Other than that, the bag is set up as the bio shows.

I'm really liking the M1 3 Wood and one of the ponders is the M1 Hybrid at this point. My TP MC irons aren't going anywhere anytime soon unless I get a steal of a deal on the P770 heads (or P750s for that matter ).:drool:

I'm really liking the M1 3 Wood and one of the ponders is the M1 Hybrid at this point. My TP MC irons aren't going anywhere anytime soon unless I get a steal of a deal on the P770 heads (or P750s for that matter ).:drool:

I play the M2 3HL wood and like the M2 feel over the M1. Either P770 or P750 but theirs P730s... look so good!

I'm loving that bag looks a whole lot better than the stock images iv saw, looks more gun metal grey than grey, have you tried it on a trolley

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I'm loving that bag looks a whole lot better than the stock images iv saw, looks more gun metal grey than grey, have you tried it on a trolley

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have not gotten a chance to try it out yet. I am supposed to play tmrw and will be riding, if the storms hold out.

Back