2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

He is an angry little elf right now.

angry-elf-o.gif

listening to the rules guy talk about if some want to stop they can. So interesting.

The announcers getting a little testy...

I said nothing about drug use. Just a guy that I dont believe has his head on straight, in multiple facets.

It may not be on completely straight, but it seems that it is the least crooked it has been since I've been watching him play. He is playing very good golf pretty consistently. And I thought the 3 putt would destroy him but he has bounced back nicely.

The announcers are full on whining about stopping play. Just shut up and let the guys do their thing, please.

Was it Tirico who told them to focus on Watson? Kudos to him.

listening to the rules guy talk about if some want to stop they can. So interesting.

I imagine most of them want to get as many in as they can, avoid having to play 27 holes tomorrow.

I guess Tiger can say he played on the weekend.

I imagine most of them want to get as many in as they can, avoid having to play 27 holes tomorrow.

I'm sure. Just curious. Tiger stops playing at 12. His group can keep playing. So does he play 12 solo tomorrow morning? Does a group behind him tee of on 12 and he plays with them?

Except Spieth. He definitely wants off that course. Or so it appears. He looks like Christie Kerr out there.

The announcers are full on whining about stopping play. Just shut up and let the guys do their thing, please.

Was it Tirico who told them to focus on Watson? Kudos to him.

Sure was

Commentators over here reckon the hooter will go as soon as someone in Tome Watson's group has teed off, so he has the chance to finish tonight.

This is great stuff right here

That bridgestone staff bag though...

glad they were able to make it happen. Would have been better if it were 3 hours ago. But so long to The Open Tom Watson.

Gotta love Tom.

I'm down in Leeds, about 200 miles south of St. Andrews, and looking out the window I'm surprised that the crowd can see Tom Watson walk up the 18th. It's got to be really dark up there now.

Snedeker's just given himself an outside chance of making the cut with that shot, because I can see some scores slipping in the wind tomorrow morning.

Did he just shank the approach?! Lol

CKJOoG2WgAASNp4.png

Tom, well done sir thanks for all the memories. Bummer he did not make thr cut, but walking over the bridge and then the photo op was simply amazing. Now the last putt, money on he makes it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And maybe not. Just wishing. Cheers Tom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always something special about watching one of the geats walk off

Back