David Feherty's son dead at 29.

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Apparent drug overdose.

Really sad .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this on social. Terrible...hate any father has to go through this. Feel bad for David

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Oh no :(

Given David's mental history, that is not what he needed

Drugs are scary, man. Sucks.

I know Feherty has had his own issues with alcohol so I'm sure he feels as though he bears some responsibility .

This has gotta be devastating .

Oh my.... that is so sad to read. Feherty has been through a lot, hopefully he and his family bounce back from this one too...

OMG, I can't possibly imagine what he is going through right now. What a terrible tragedy.

God bless them all. Hoping this doesn't hurt all the success DF has had battling his substance issues.

Oh wow...sad....

that's some sad and unfortunate news.

A stupid decision ends badly.

Wow. You would have thought he would have taken a differant route after knowing about his dads ways. Best wishes to the entire Feherty family.

Wow. You would have thought he would have taken a differant route after knowing about his dads ways. Best wishes to the entire Feherty family.
Unfortunately, addiction has a very strong genetic component to it. Makes me terrified for my kids as it's rampant in my family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Such a sad and tragic waste of a young life. Some people just cannot escape what certain things can do to them. I pray for his entire family.

This is awful and so sad to hear. Hate this for anyone and Feherty has been vocal about his struggles in the past, really feel for him and his family.

Ugh that's awful.

Harsh words don't you think?

no, not really, but we can discuss that subject at a later time. Terrible news to read though. I wish his family strength during this most difficult time

no, not really, but we can discuss that subject at a later time. Terrible news to read though. I wish his family strength during this most difficult time

Definitely agree there's a time and place for every discussion

Such tragedy.

Really sad to hear.

Such sad news, my heart goes out to him and his family.

Has to be one of a parents worst nightmares.

Back