Score Tracking Software

CybrSlicr

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone use software to track their scores and statistics? I am looking for something that I can set up on my PC but also has and an Android/iOS option that will sync so i can track my scores, putts, GIR, FIR, etc...

Thanks!!!

I really enjoy Golfshot. Gives me all the info I need and I check my progress online.

I have had great success with Arccos and recommend it if you have an IPhone.

I like using thegrint.com, but I usually keep track of stats on my scorecard and then transfer it over to my computer.

I really enjoy Golfshot. Gives me all the info I need and I check my progress online.

I agree, Golfshot is my go to app for tracking my scores.

Golfshot is awesome. $29.99 with over 30,000 courses, no yearly renewal. It works great for simply tracking your scores, club distances, number of putts, GIR's, etc but the GPS and 3D layouts of each hole on every course I've played is even better. I don't know what I'd do without it. I know some people complained about battery usage but on my old IPhone 5 I could get through a round with about 30% battery life left if I started at 100%. I just upgraded to an IPhone6 and now I can get through a whole round with about 75% left so obviously the new batteries are better. They also just came out with a new version (which I'm not sure I like as much as the older version) but it's got some bells and whistles that seem cool. It also has a battery saving feature that I haven't used yet but I'm sure would come in handy with older phones. All your scores and info gets posted up to your account on the Golfshot website so you can always go onto the website, login and take a look at all your scores and info for every round you've played. It allows you to enter the brand of clubs you use, ball you used, etc. More info than you'll probably ever need but it you take the time to track your shots, especially your tee shots you can get an average based on the yardage you hit your driver, fairways hit, shots left, right, etc.

Swing-by-Swing...at the $15 option up from the free one it is I've used for a couple years.

I have used GolfPad GPS for a couple years and recently updated and got their Tags system which works well also.

I used to use golfshot and now I use grint. I feel like there are better stats w grint and it gives you an official USGA handicap. As far as gps goes it's the same. Also have my friends on grint and I can keep score for all of us and update everyone's handicap and stats that post to the website. I wish there was a way to do all this w/o using my phone but it's the best I've found so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back