2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

I keep picking with my heart...Stensson and Speith because he is good... Oh well.

Round 3 pin locations!

348ddcc047f77ca73a25cb19d4441bd1.jpg

Is my channel guide broken? Shouldn't coverage have started?

Duval playing some great golf this AM. He's in the top 10.

Feels weird to say it's moving day on a Sunday. Conditions are calm I expect some low scores

Glad to see Rickie is finally doing something

Conditions are far too benign today for it really to be The Open Championship.

Harping on and on about weather is something we all do in our daily lives, and it's the weirdest thing ever. It's The Open when it's in a 4-hour rain delay, it's The Open when the winds are swirling at 35mph, it's The Open when there is zero wind and perfect scoring conditions.

Love seeing Duval on the weekend and playing solid

El Nino and Texas plain teeing off at 830

Now we're talking. A little sideways rain and wind make it feel like The Open.

Now the weather is creeping in. Time to earn this major boys

That looks unenjoyable

Man some crazy good scoring already

Monsoon time.

Man some crazy good scoring already

The early guys got some favorable conditions. Now with the weather let's see how the top of the leaderboard handles it

#BringOnTheWind

Rickie with a nice birdie to get to -6

Kuch making a mess of 17. Ugly...

Rickie with a nice birdie to get to -6

Putter is FINALLY getting hot after a miserable first 2 days. Interesting to see if he can post a low enough number and then the weather impacting the leaders to put him in a really good position for tomorrow.

Putter is FINALLY getting hot after a miserable first 2 days. Interesting to see if he can post a low enough number and then the weather impacting the leaders to put him in a really good position for tomorrow.

You would think one or two more and he's sitting pretty for tomorrow.

Looks like the weather will be off and on the rest of the afternoon and will be an annoyance more than anything else

Back