NASA is hiring someone to protect the Earth from Aliens

I drove down the extraterrestrial hwy in Nevada a few years ago. Does that count as experience ??

It has to be a joke, we haven't invented shields yet!!!!

2860267-Agents-K-J-men-in-black-3-29737668-2000-1328.jpg

Finally. The moment I have spent my entire life training for is here. It is impossible that I don't get this job boys!

If that's real, that made my day. I want to be a MIB sign me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndependenceDay_515Pyxurz.jpg

I read this job announcement last night before seeing this post. It was on USAJobs and I thought someone had hacked the site. I had a hard time believing it was a real job announcement. But sure enough....

Too late - unbeknownst to the greater majority of citizens on this Earth, I myself am an alien living here on probation from another world. Not to worry though, my probationary time has nearly ended and I will soon be returning home.

What if you already have an alien chip implanted in you? Will that exclude you?

Too late - unbeknownst to the greater majority of citizens on this Earth, I myself am an alien living here on probation from another world. Not to worry though, my probationary time has nearly ended and I will soon be returning home.

You and Elvis. Amirite?

All of you have the wrong person from Independence Day. Only one person ever had the smarts, everyone else was just the muscle to get it done.

independence-day-2.jpg

Plus, if the aliens turn out to be dinosaurs, he has experience with those too.

~Rock

Reads more like the job is to avoid forward contamination (bringing earth organisms to other planets). Since a Mars mission is in the planning stages, it makes sense that someone would be dedicated to this task.

Last edited:
Back