What are those?

Legit swag for sure!

Nice swag. Love the doughnuts too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Education is happening and it's at a furious pace. DB talks fast

Don dropping the knowledge on carbon fiber...and preparing to backhand Kang

94540b7cfd341c2c0b6834a52d303118.jpg

Education is happening and it's at a furious pace. DB talks fast

Ask him if he knows how to fix photobucket links.

Interesting fact about T series fiber (t800, t1100) it gets stronger and it gets stiffer. Where as others like m60, m46 etc get more brittle as they get stiffer

not sure what to say .... "show JB your toe ring later?" :clap: Don't know if I want to know about that one.

not sure what to say .... "show JB your toe ring later?" :clap: Don't know if I want to know about that one.

Don knows I hate feet, so is making a joke that says you cant have open toed shoes in the warehouse, so postpone showing me your toe ring until leaving.

Its all about not wearing sandals in the work areas. Don't want anyone losing a toe haha

Test shaft was Even Flow Blue

white hat .... my sweaty a** head would make that "not white" in a heartbeat! Like it though ...

Even flow blue, huh? Not too shabby.

The art of blending the materials is the key to properly dialing in the shaft to correct weight and flex

Even flow! I called it haha

white hat .... my sweaty a** head would make that "not white" in a heartbeat! Like it though ...

I love it! Be glad to take it off your hands :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all had the flex we requested. So all even flow blue, but R, S, X or however we stated. That put me in the Even Flow blue X. Now I know what to buy for my 3 wood haha

Back